AUSTIN BOMBER KILLED—MARK ANTHONY CONDITT, WHITE MALE, 24—2 BLACK VICTIMS DEAD

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cacs are willing to defend the suspect in their attempts to dispell a possible "hate crime" motive, than condemning the suspect and waiting for confirmation on whether or not he was intentionally targeting POC.

i've said it a million times. the only thing worse than being racist in this country is calling a white person a racist.

apparently calling him a racist is also worse than his terrorist activity too.

cacs. :scust:

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Did he actually target Latinos as well or are people just saying that?
They said they believe he mistakenly left that package at that Latino house and that the package was actually meant for another home on that street who he believed was related to the family of the second black victim

DaKidFromNoWhere

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Tar Heel State
Some ppl would rather defend the suspect in their attempts to dispell a possible "hate crime" motive, than condemn the suspect and wait for confirmation on whether or not he was intentionally targeting POC.

How the fukk are you racist if you kill your own race?
I swear I would spit a blob of mucus in that bytch face if I was near her.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What if??? For arguments sake

The government or the police were the ones behind that shyt and they are framing him as an attempt to cover up what they were doing? You never know nowadays. Can't trust the police force. I would like to see all the evidence pointing towards him for sure. How we know that is his Web page and not someone claiming it's him. With all the light of fake news on twitter. We aren't going to know it's him that did it because he's dead. I don't trust the government, media and police when it comes to the truth. They probably were scoping out the family and were like we'll use him

It would be crazy if the bombings continued and they killed the said guy to cover up their shyt. We should all be concerned. How many crime investigations have turned out to have the wrong person go to the prison or be executed because of bad police work? You never know nowadays except what they want you to believe. Could very well be a fbi or cia exercise using civilians.

Last edited:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Some ppl would rather defend the suspect in their attempts to dispell a possible "hate crime" motive, than condemn the suspect and wait for confirmation on whether or not he was intentionally targeting POC.

Jesus Christ these people always bring up Chicago no matter what! :scust: