AUSTIN BOMBER KILLED—MARK ANTHONY CONDITT, WHITE MALE, 24—2 BLACK VICTIMS DEAD

Lifejennings

Superstar
Daps
Some ppl would rather defend the suspect in their attempts to dispell a possible "hate crime" motive, than condemn the suspect and wait for confirmation on whether or not he was intentionally targeting POC.

This dumb bytch needs to be slapped. What the fukk does Chicago have to do with anything?

FSP

Banned
Daps
What if??? For arguments sake

The government or the police were the ones behind that shyt and they are framing him as an attempt to cover up what they were doing? You never know nowadays. Can't trust the police force. I would like to see all the evidence pointing towards him for sure. How we know that is his Web page and not someone claiming it's him. With all the light of fake news on twitter. We aren't going to know it's him that did it because he's dead. I don't trust the government, media and police when it comes to the truth. They probably were scoping out the family and were like we'll use him

It would be crazy if the bombings continued and they killed the said guy to cover up their shyt. We should all be concerned. How many crime investigations have turned out to have the wrong person go to the prison or be executed because of bad police work? You never know nowadays except what they want you to believe. Could very well be a fbi or cia exercise using civilians.
Too amateur for all that.

FSP

Banned
Daps
They didn't die, just injured and will live. And with them it wasn't a specific attack like it was with the 2 black guys. This was a bomb set on the street and they just happened to be riding their bikes at the wrong place
It was set off with a trip wire.

I think people are trying to hard to stick to a narrative. Some people just want to kill. When it was black people it was on purpose but when the those white boys got hit it wasn't intentional? C'mon now guys

Cacs R Us

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Cybertron

I think people are trying to hard to stick to a narrative. Some people just want to kill. When it was black people it was on purpose but when the those white boys got hit it wasn't intentional? C'mon now guys
White supremacists who plant bombs pretty much know that white people might be caught in the blast. I don't know for sure what was up with this dude but killing other white people is not a disqualifier for having a racist agenda. Charles Manson is even more on point here and no less racist, his "family" was killing white people in Hollywood Hills in order to start a whole "Race War."

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps

I meant specific targets, he went at those black ppls houses. The white ppl werent specific targets:yeshrug:

FSP

Banned
Daps
White supremacists who plant bombs pretty much know that white people might be caught in the blast. I don't know for sure what was up with this dude but killing other white people is not a disqualifier for having a racist agenda. Charles Manson is even more on point here and no less racist, his "family" was killing white people in Hollywood Hills in order to start a whole "Race War."
Charles Manson is insane. Just because he says shyt doesn't make it valid. He says He s Jesus too

Cacs R Us

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Cybertron
Charles Manson is insane. Just because he says shyt doesn't make it valid. He says He s Jesus too
That's all you got? He's not insane. Insane people don't know right from wrong. He's a manipulative fukk who wanted to get back at the hollywood/music industry for not taking him seriously, he had been to prison most of his life and took advantage of vulnerable flower power kids to get them to do horrible things. His idea of a race war is calculated shyt not really the work of someone merely insane. The idea was to kill white people, write messages like "pigs" hoping that the cops and vigilantes would just start a violent clash with black people they were trying to frame. In all the chaos and mayhem Manson would find a way to get power.

Again white supremacists and racists will kill other white people. Killing other white people gets rationalized away as a necessary evil for their greater plans.

FSP

Banned
Daps
That's all you got? He's not insane. Insane people don't know right from wrong. He's a manipulative fukk who wanted to get back at the hollywood/music industry for not taking him seriously, he had been to prison most of his life and took advantage of vulnerable flower power kids to get them to do horrible things. His idea of a race war is calculated shyt not really the work of someone merely insane. The idea was to kill white people, write messages like "pigs" hoping that the cops and vigilantes would just start a violent clash with black people they were trying to frame. In all the chaos and mayhem Manson would find a way to get power.
White supremacy is an alliance of people..an affiliation with an agenda that Charles Manson did nothing to further. You just want to believe random babble for whatever reason. People can say anything. What were their actions?