AUSTIN BOMBER KILLED—MARK ANTHONY CONDITT, WHITE MALE, 24—2 BLACK VICTIMS DEAD

The Emperor

Paid Agent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This makes me think he wanted to get caught. How the hell are you smart enough to make bombs, but go into a major chain business, to ship a package in 2018, knowing every business has cameras, wearing a wig, and GLOVES. Who is wearing gloves with a short sleeved shirt in Austin, Texas?
He's wearing a disguise...
He's wearing a wig and shades...
He parked nearby and at a hotel and walked to FedEx. They looked at nearby cameras and got a good look at his vehicle at the hotel. It was over after that.

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
Now is where cacs play political volleyball with one of their own

"he was a liberal!"
"he was a conservative!"
"he was a registered democrat!"

Anything to deflect. He was a white boy taught to be a terrorist and radicalized right here in Merica' on cac havens such as Reddit, ***** etc.

Crackas need to eat that L :ufdup:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
WS, and people of similar persuasion, will always use the picture of the white man in the image you quoted to deflect and create confusion in such situations.

I find it hard to believe that a Coli member such as yourself could be so oblivious to this.

@Shook has done the decent thing and called you out without quoting the said image.

Kindly fall back and take the L like a grown man.

I never been on 4. Ch a day in my life so I’m not familiar with the memes

:camby:

FSP

Banned
Daps
This makes me think he wanted to get caught. How the hell are you smart enough to make bombs, but go into a major chain business, to ship a package in 2018, knowing every business has cameras, wearing a wig, and GLOVES. Who is wearing gloves with a short sleeved shirt in Austin, Texas?
Cuz he was working alone and needed dem fed ex labels.

Actually Im' not sure why he went to Fed Ex if it wasn't for that. Surely he didn't need tape that bad :heh:

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
Mark Anthony Conditt

180321-austin-bomber-id-feature.jpg

Looks like your average Coli poster/SirBiatch stalker. Probably's into hip hop and thinks he knows it better than Black people :mjlol:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
This just tells me dude wasn't as smart as his crimes suggested. Ordered obscured parts in a manner where he could be tracked, went into a place of business to mail a bomb, mailing one was extremely risky, but why go inside when you can just drop it at any drop off location at any random spot, or pay a homeless person to do it. And then he didn't have burner phones. As intelligent as most people wanted this guy to be, seems like this guy just wasn't smart.

What's worse is his mistakes is what got him caught, not the intelligence from the departments searching from him.

This cellphone tracking technology is crazy though, sure it was used for good in this case but there is no doubt in my mind that shyt gets abused. If you have a cellphone, just know if THEY want to find you, they can find you. Turning location off, airplane mode, hell even turning the phone off is no deterrent. Makes me think twice on what the actual motivation was behind all phones now having internal batteries.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
He fukked up when he went to FedEx...
Guess he thought they didn't have cameras.
Anywhere you deliver mail will have a camera. Hence the hat, hair and gloves and never looking up.

There was no other option. Too big to fit in the blue boxes and if you order a pickup, well it’ll be at your damn house.

He had to go for it like this to get official stamps and mailing. Of course he could left blank packages or ones without postage, but that would be a red flag too.

FSP

Banned
Daps
This just tells me dude wasn't as smart as his crimes suggested. Ordered obscured parts in a manner where he could be tracked, went into a place of business to mail a bomb, mailing one was extremely risky, but why go inside when you can just drop it at any drop off location at any random spot, or pay a homeless person to do it. And then he didn't have burner phones. As intelligent as most people wanted this guy to be, seems like this guy just wasn't smart.

What's worse is his mistakes is what got him caught, not the intelligence from the departments searching from him.

This cellphone tracking technology is crazy though, sure it was used for good in this case but there is no doubt in my mind that shyt gets abused. If you have a cellphone, just know if THEY want to find you, they can find you. Turning location off, airplane mode, hell even turning the phone off is no deterrent. Makes me think twice on what the actual motivation was behind all phones now having internal batteries.
Have you ever met FBI agents? Those guys are as sharp as anybody.

Working alone he probably got as far as your going to get.

You need to eject your battery and your sim card if you don't want your cell to be tracked btw. Your phone can be off but a slight charge is still kept internally if your battery is still in and the sim works off that too