AUSTIN BOMBER KILLED—MARK ANTHONY CONDITT, WHITE MALE, 24—2 BLACK VICTIMS DEAD

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Just woke up and saw a youtube response called me a racist for suggesting it was white terrorists doing it... :comeon:

The whole video was erased tho before I could respond... :beli:

I mean WHO BOMBS A BLACK NEIGHBORHOOD OTHER THAN WHITE DOMESTIC TERRORISTS?!?! :dahell:

Is it profiling?!? Yes, but in this day and age black people need to keep our eyes open these dudes roll through our neighborhood aint what they seem, they probably planned this from jump... Notice that if we was a terrorist the best place to attack is a minority neighborhood because cops don't give a fukk, not around and lastly it's not gonna gain much attention media wise... :manny:

Am I lying?!?:manny: They can get mad all they want but now they have to be profiled just like we are every time we walk into their neighborhoods and stores we must do the same... Protect yourselves because the cops & media don't give a fukk... They've already shown they have a propensity to kill people running people over in cars shooting people and NOT get arrested by cops...fukk it turnabout is fair play in my book. You wanna be a domestic terrorist you gotta pay the price...:demonic:

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
The two dudes bombed on the bikes were white. I saw some one bring up an interesting theory that they might be the bombers and it accidentally went off when they were trying to ride away. Person likely just pulled that out of their ass but it would explain why this particular incident is different and the victims aren't black/hispanic this time

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just woke up and saw a youtube response called me a racist for suggesting it was white terrorists doing it... :comeon:

The whole video was erased tho before I could respond... :beli:

I mean WHO BOMBS A BLACK NEIGHBORHOOD OTHER THAN WHITE DOMESTIC TERRORISTS?!?! :dahell:

Is it profiling?!? Yes, but in this day and age black people need to keep our eyes open these dudes roll through our neighborhood aint what they seem, they probably planned this from jump... Notice that if we was a terrorist the best place to attack is a minority neighborhood because cops don't give a fukk, not around and lastly it's not gonna gain much attention media wise... :manny:

Am I lying?!?:manny: They can get mad all they want but now they have to be profiled just like we are every time we walk into their neighborhoods and stores we must do the same... Protect yourselves because the cops & media don't give a fukk... They've already shown they have a propensity to kill people running people over in cars shooting people and NOT get arrested by cops...fukk it turnabout is fair play in my book. You wanna be a domestic terrorist you gotta pay the price...:demonic:

Dap and rep bruh:salute:

This shyt so on point!

360Waves

2 girls and they get along like I'm Lou Will
Daps
Reppin
NYC
WAIT how are we sure the two white dudes who got injured aren’t the bombers themselves?

Every bomb location has been located near a green belt trail, where perps can pass through without being monitored by surveillance. On top of that, they were riding bikes, which are perfect for trails and don’t have traceable plates like a car.

Finally, the nature of this bomb was way different from the others. How are we sure they weren’t trying to plant this thing and fukked up? I had this theory the second I heard and once they confirmed it was 2 cacs I felt certain.

J-MIL

Fly Sh!t Only
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, The 100's
WAIT how are we sure the two white dudes who got injured aren’t the bombers themselves?

Every bomb location has been located near a green belt trail, where perps can pass through without being monitored by surveillance. On top of that, they were riding bikes, which are perfect for trails and don’t have traceable plates like a car.

Finally, the nature of this bomb was way different from the others. How are we sure they weren’t trying to plant this thing and fukked up? I had this theory the second I heard and once they confirmed it was 2 cacs I felt certain.
:ohhh:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
PFrJNJu.gif

@DonKnock @dza @88m3 @wire28 @smitty22 @fact @Hood Critic @ExodusNirvana @Blessed Is the Man @dtownreppin214 @JKFrazier @tmonster @BigMoneyGrip @Soymuscle Mike @.r. @Dorian Breh @Dameon Farrow @TheNig @VR Tripper @re'up @Blackfyre_Berserker @Cali_livin

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State