AUSTIN BOMBER KILLED—MARK ANTHONY CONDITT, WHITE MALE, 24—2 BLACK VICTIMS DEAD

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
I live in Austin and I would just like to say fukk this racist ads city. Now that this 4gh bomb is cac victims its all over the news. The first 3 bombings were hardly on the regular news. That 17 year old kid blew up around the corner from my mother in law. We were over there later that day

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Modes change the thread title. I can’t understand that Indian Agent bullshyt. The media is completely ignoring this also. Let this had been in West Hollywood or Greenwich village

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Who were they targeting with this last bombing?

I hear 2 dudes on a bike triggered the explosion but they weren't the targets, right?
Heard it was connected to a sign and on the road so it could have been for anyone driving I am guessing. I also read that there were trails/woods near each of these killings. Not sure how true the 2nd part is

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
My cousin lives in Austin and has always told people not to be fooled with the whole "keep Austin weird" and that Austin is more liberal/progressive. Cacs are cacs no matter what.

There’s also the fact the the big cities in Texas are effectively blue islands surrounded by red. Plus everyone here has cars, so it’s not like there’s a major obstacles from someone driving in from a surrounding area to do this and then go back.