Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The cops just had a news conference asking these muthafukkas to turn themselves in....:gucci:

Muthafukka if you don't exhaust every tool you got to hunt these fukking cacs down and DO YOUR fukkING JOB!!!! :pacspit:

bet you if the bombs exploded in a predominantly white neighborhood and killed little white kids they wouldn't stop until they was caught this is bullshyt...:martin:

You know it and more people would be concerned.

B-B-B-ut ALL LIVES MATTER RIGHT?! :mjpls:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
The cops just had a news conference asking these muthafukkas to turn themselves in....:gucci:

Muthafukka if you don't exhaust every tool you got to hunt these fukking cacs down and DO YOUR fukkING JOB!!!! :pacspit:

bet you if the bombs exploded in a predominantly white neighborhood and killed little white kids they wouldn't stop until they was caught this is bullshyt...:martin:
To be fair, more than likely they're trying to appeal to the guy by giving him attention or there is usually some secondary reason for doing this while working behind the scenes.

I may be biased because I'm listening to the mind hunter book right now and they did this type of shyt with the Atlanta child killer. When dealing with criminals like this they tend to take a more "scientific" approach in trying to catch the guy. More than likely there is a reason behind what they are doing than what it appears.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
To be fair, more than likely they're trying to appeal to the guy by giving him attention or there is usually some secondary reason for doing this while working behind the scenes.

I may be biased because I'm listening to the mind hunter book right now and they did this type of shyt with the Atlanta child killer. When dealing with criminals like this they tend to take a more "scientific" approach in trying to catch the guy. More than likely there is a reason behind what they are doing than what it appears.

:beli: You not gonna appeal to a serial bombers better judgement... he's now probably gonna feel even more happier that he's feeling invincible he might slip up but he might not. he just might escalate his shyt knowing they no closer to catching him (them)

kenreid0726eabos

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey USA
giphy_downsized_large.gif

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps