AUSTIN BOMBER KILLED—MARK ANTHONY CONDITT, WHITE MALE, 24—2 BLACK VICTIMS DEAD

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
They ramping shyt up now..
Been too sick to get to work..
Trying to go tomorrow but shyt honestly got me shook to deliver any packages even though I’m in Houston..
The modus operandi is all over the place..

360Waves

2 girls and they get along like I'm Lou Will
Daps
Reppin
NYC

Dig

Catch Up
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
This really highlights how dangerous being a mail carrier/package delivery can be. You never know what you could potentially be caring?

Or is it pretty safe, in regards to package scanning? Brehs familiar chime in:jbhmm:
If a package doesnt have a pungent odor or its leaking its gonna get delivered. Fedex might have thrown the package or did something to accidently set it off.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
If a package doesnt have a pungent odor or its leaking its gonna get delivered. Fedex might have thrown the package or did something to accidently set it off.
shyt..
People send liquids and sour smelling shyt through the post office all the time..
Sometimes you don’t even realize it until you get to the route and it’s leaking everywhere due to clerks throwing the fukk out of packages in the morning..
The only time you really pay attention is if it’s no return address..
And with all this shyt going on, when I get back tomorrow, I definitely will be more alert..

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
PFrJNJu.gif

@DonKnock @dza @88m3 @wire28 @smitty22 @fact @Hood Critic @ExodusNirvana @Blessed Is the Man @dtownreppin214 @JKFrazier @tmonster @BigMoneyGrip @Soymuscle Mike @.r. @Dorian Breh @Dameon Farrow @TheNig @VR Tripper @re'up @Blackfyre_Berserker @Cali_livin

Is it me or is Fox News the only tv org covering this