AUSTIN BOMBER KILLED—MARK ANTHONY CONDITT, WHITE MALE, 24—2 BLACK VICTIMS DEAD

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Look at this @∆y = f(∆x)

This was on March 6th when there was only one victim and hardly anyone was following this story.

Fox News used a zoomed in picture of the first victim's DL with the intent of making it appear like a mug shot. They also went as far as to speculate that he was.....wait for it......the suspect.....only because the PD had yet to rule out anything :dahell:.

Fox News using this zoomed in picture for their tweet's clickable picture is just terrible.

Texas man killed by 'device' at home identified as police probe if he constructed it

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
The cops just had a news conference asking these muthafukkas to turn themselves in....:gucci:

Muthafukka if you don't exhaust every tool you got to hunt these fukking cacs down and DO YOUR fukkING JOB!!!! :pacspit:

bet you if the bombs exploded in a predominantly white neighborhood and killed little white kids they wouldn't stop until they was caught this is bullshyt...:martin:

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
White man guns down 40+ people for no apparent reason and its deemed as a mental health concern gone wrong

Arab man kills one person and we are checking to see if Isis is involved

KKK is an American terrorist group by the exact definition of terrorsim...and they are still allowed to actively recruit...rally...march in black neighborhoods....while protected by police mindyou....these an organization that lynched...bombed...and tortured thousands of people to death...but they are protected under the American Constitution....this is why this is not terrorism....

kingdizzy01

ATXBBOY
Daps
Reppin
ATX x Jersey Devil x Little Caribbean/Flatbush MF
The cops just had a news conference asking these muthafukkas to turn themselves in....:gucci:

Muthafukka if you don't exhaust every tool you got to hunt these fukking cacs down and DO YOUR fukkING JOB!!!! :pacspit:

bet you if the bombs exploded in a predominantly white neighborhood and killed little white kids they wouldn't stop until they was caught this is bullshyt...:martin:

its because they know dude is nuts and wants attention, so they are trying to appeal to him to catch him slippin.

I'm surprised that with all the cameras out there no one has gotten any footage of this guy.

the thing about footage and cameras is there isnt really cameras IN neighborhoods in those areas, only at main intersections and businesses. unless someone has cameras installed at their house, they wont find the person unless they catch him buying shyt.

i think this crazy dude is gonna start puttin it in other places since the hate crime angle has already been exposed. i dont know why, but i dont think this is some deranged trump supporting white supremacist, i think it could be some college kid trying to get attention cuz he aint gettin p*ssy. its too planned out and doesnt fit a NRA gun nut.

scary shyt, im always few blocks away from 3rd bombing.