DMV Freedman
gatdamn they killing her.

Eb8CT0CUMAArWUF

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..

PPL ARENT CREATING THESE SCENARIOS BREAUGH...

THE WILL/DWAYNE MARTIN RUMOR
HAS BEEN OUT THERE FOR YRS...

NOW TISHA APPEARS TO BE CONFIRMING IT.
:devil:
:evil:

Fam why u think the rumors got started? They started with the movie. Then people saw Duane Martin hanging out with Will and next thing u know. That shyt blew up. Will don’t even like when Jaden be on that gay shyt and wack ass Jada keep throwing Will under the bus for feeling that way. Will don’t agree with ALOT of the shyt Jada be on. And he always ends up getting dragged into her fukkery. I don’t know fam. I just don’t believe Will is gay.

King Poetic

Black Coast Island
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
She fukked up years ago with the comments about Will can do what he want to do and vice versa On trying to be some super psychological thinker shyt talking about her and will have to live with the decisions they make

a lot nikkas try to be something they not... like athletes trying to be rappers

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I know you didn't respond to me but rumors of them swinging with the Martin's have been around since I was a kid. There were crazy rumors about Latifah, Debbie Allen, and Jada all going to lesbian clubs together too and that also turned out to be true. The Scientology rumors were true. The rumors of Jada going out with Marc Anthony and Tom Cruise were true too.
And who confirmed all of these things to u?

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Fam why u think the rumors got started? They started with the movie. Then people saw Duane Martin hanging out with Will and next thing u know. That shyt blew up. Will don’t even like when Jaden be on that gay shyt and wack ass Jada keep throwing Will under the bus for feeling that way. Will don’t agree with ALOT of the shyt Jada be on. And he always ends up getting dragged into her fukkery. I don’t know fam. I just don’t believe Will is gay.

BECAUSE YOU CAN BE GAY
AND STILL CARRY YOURSELF LIKE A MAN.

A LOT OF MANLY GAY DUDES
CRINGE AT THE BILLY PORTER TYPE CLOWNS.
:devil:
:evil: