Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hope that dried withered p*ssy was worth it because I'm sure Will has reached out to his Scientology buddies to deem August a "suppressive" person. He's not getting a jew dime in Hollywood.

This is one the funniest sentences I've read in a long time, hold this rep :dead:

Black Lightning

Superstar
Daps
I see why Sheree divorce will

Sheree still getting her cheeks clapped by Will.

06132018p1528940856.jpeg

They regularly go on vacations together without Jada.

Last edited:

Family Man

Banned
Daps
Funny how they have this arrangement yet Jada love throwing her lil jabs
You know how well women stick to scripts - they don't :pachaha:
She throw out them jabs to try and attention from Will and get him out of character. Will dont give a fukk what Jada does.
Women do shyt like that when they have no leverage on you.

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
because they still love each other and have a family.

They just aren't interested in the typical "romantic" relationship that we put on love.

Yall dudes can't differentiate love and Sex.

And if anything August was the sex object. Jada a whole rich Milf getting hers, and then this lame caught feelings :snoop:

How do you love someone if you let others use them as a sex object?

If you’re OK with others letting your wife fukk other men and letting men use her as a sextoy then do you.

But don’t be naive and try to act as if in marriage setting that love and sex aren’t inextricably linked...

If you just want to fukk other people, then why even get/stay married? Marriage is a union...emotionally and physically.

Family Man

Banned
Daps
My wife’s great uncle’s side bytch lived across the street (Literally) from the house he shared with his wife, which was across the street from my wifes’s grandmothers house.

My wife told me about the situation one day early in our relationship when we was sitting on the porch and he came walking out his side bytch house and went across the street to his house.

All I could do was :dwillhuh:

The entire neighborhood knew about it, and they kept that arrangement for decades.

They’ve all passed now though RIP.
I'm dying at the visual :laff: