August Alsina and Jada Pinkett Were fukking, With Will’s Blessing

malleymal

All Star
Daps
This is an open relationship. It just works for some people . The Cuck lifestyle is that weird shyt Though. People love seeing their women get the brakes beat off of them. My friends do that shyt, get paid and all.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Idk he seems like he has mental issues more than anything

He had those before Jada. Getting your heart cracked open (in a good way) can be a profound experience but it can also cause attachment. He's younger, already had mental health stuff going on and then boom...

But the kind of heartbreak that shows you what's possible, what could be out there waiting for you if you're willing to let your guard down is worth it IMO.

Last edited:

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
Man, Will's wife is a weirdo and because of that his kids are weirdo too.

He lost. All that new age shy ain't gonna change that. :yeshrug:

Isn't he a member of that scientology stuff?
I don't know if he is a member of scientology. I have never heard of him speak on religion or faith. However, I can't knock on the brother lifestyle. Dude practicing his free will the way he sees fit. :yeshrug:

Last edited:

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
How do you love someone if you let others use them as a sex object?

If you’re OK with others letting your wife fukk other men and letting men use her as a sextoy then do you.

But don’t be naive and try to act as if in marriage setting that love and sex aren’t inextricably linked...

If you just want to fukk other people, then why even get/stay married? Marriage is a union...emotionally and physically.
I have Sets of friends in LA in open relationships that have better overall relationships then so many others I know (mines included):yeshrug:

they do they thing separate and together(wifey brings home “unicorns” for her husband)

it’s a LOT of trust between them

im not saying I’m down for it, but I don’t knock what works for other people cause every relationship is different.

especially if they been together almost 30 years. Ppl don’t realize how much time changes things. Will and Jada love each other, the intimacy just isn’t there and that is not unusual for a couple that has been together so long.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Man, Will's wife is a weirdo and because of that his kids are weirdo too.

He lost. All that new age shy ain't gonna change that. :yeshrug:

Isn't he a member of that scientology stuff?
Yeah

Who in they right mind going to do a red table talk now?

TI probably like I cant believe this bytch had the audacity to lecture me

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
He thought she was gonna leave Will for him. :russ:
How could he not see that Jada is committed to Will and is happily married. All she wanted some dikk and some company from a young man. Augusta had one job to do and he failed. :mjlol:A lot of us experienced men would love to take Augusta place. Get to smash a rich sexy sugar mama while enjoying the perks that comes with it. :blessed: That should've been me.:mjcry:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
How could he not see that Jada is committed to Will and is happily married. All she wanted some dikk and some company from a young man. Augusta had one job to do and he failed. :mjlol:A lot of us experienced men would love to take Augusta place. Get to smash a rich sexy sugar mama while enjoying the perks that comes with it. :blessed: That should've been me.:mjcry:

Breh....

They would’ve had to drag me out that bytch.

“Wait, I thought we was family! :damn:

Will! Say something! :damn:

Jordan>>LeFrozen

It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC
These rumors been around for a while

also the rumors that Will gay as hell which I believe will be apart of Part 3 of the 2020 special. That’s coming out at some point too