August Alsina and Jada Pinkett Were fukking, With Will’s Blessing

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
This post just illustrates that the dudes on the coli can’t differentiate sex from an emotional connection.

They probably still have an emotional connection, but perhaps the physical connection is no longer there.
As soon as August caught feelings, Jada shut it down. She’s not leaving Will.

I understand all that. I probably should've said "in love"

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
I've wanted her since A Different World :noah:

I would have done it too.

King Poetic

Black Coast Island
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
Jada Pinkett Smith says claims made by singer August Alsina that the two had an affair that was green-lit by her husband, Will Smith, are a total lie.

August recently sat down with The Breakfast Club's Angela Yee ... claiming he had been in a relationship with Jada after being introduced to her by her son, Jaden, in 2015, and, according to him, it lasted quite some time.

AA was emotional as he explained how Jada is the only person he's ever loved, and how he devoted himself to her and poured himself into their relationship for many years. However, Jada's rep was quick to denounce his claim ... saying it was "absolutely not true!!!"

PS.. ANGELA YEE LOVE THIS TYPE OF GOSSIP BUT ONE OF THESE CELEBRITIES IS GOING TO CHECK HER ASS ON SOME GUCCI shyt

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
This has no relation to what I was talking about.
However; they were miserable and now are damn near divorced just without the divorce part.

Mu point is if you’re gonna do all that then simply separate. What nikka is sitting down with another man discussing about them smashing ya wife :gucci:

like, y’all dead ass keep skipping over that part :what:
He’s literally meeting with dudes and blessing them to but in the mother of his kids and wife :why::why::why::why:

just say y’all nikkas into getting cucked and dip :unimpressed:
So you would feel some way about a man smashing your bottom bytch even though you got a plethora of bytches yourself?

I think you just exposed yourself without realizing it. You on that square shyt which is coo. You just cant see the other side.
:yeshrug:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Jada Pinkett Smith says claims made by singer August Alsina that the two had an affair that was green-lit by her husband, Will Smith, are a total lie.

August recently sat down with The Breakfast Club's Angela Yee ... claiming he had been in a relationship with Jada after being introduced to her by her son, Jaden, in 2015, and, according to him, it lasted quite some time.

AA was emotional as he explained how Jada is the only person he's ever loved, and how he devoted himself to her and poured himself into their relationship for many years. However, Jada's rep was quick to denounce his claim ... saying it was "absolutely not true!!!"

PS.. ANGELA YEE LOVE THIS TYPE OF GOSSIP BUT ONE OF THESE CELEBRITIES IS GOING TO CHECK HER ASS ON SOME GUCCI shyt
:duck:

Edub

Veteran
Daps

:stopitslime:That bih lyin

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
I feel you but...at that point your are just turning your wife into a sex object...a sex object for other men to enjoy at that. I mean...why even be married?

because they still love each other and have a family.

They just aren't interested in the typical "romantic" relationship that we put on love.

Yall dudes can't differentiate love and Sex.

And if anything August was the sex object. Jada a whole rich Milf getting hers, and then this lame caught feelings :snoop:

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
So you would feel some way about a man smashing your bottom bytch even though you got a plethora of bytches yourself?

I think you just exposed yourself without realizing it. You on that square shyt which is coo. You just cant see the other side.
:yeshrug:
Guy. Please stop talking like some fake ass pimp. And if by "square" you mean an everyday civilian, I am :heh:

Any man who tells a women he loves her and marries her, and then shake hands with another man to agree to him smashing her, is a cuck and not mentally stable. It is not normal no matter who cool you think you sound. Seek help:unimpressed:

concise

Veteran
Daps

Oh, now she can't talk? :mjlol:

Black Lightning

Superstar
Daps
Wasnt WIll fukking that model Heidy De la rosa? I know he fukked margot and Eva. Probably fukked Charlize and Gabrielle Union too.

Yep.

will_heidi.png

Screen-Shot-2017-12-17-at-5.43.10-PM.png

Last edited: