August Alsina and Jada Pinkett Were fukking, With Will’s Blessing

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
How could he not see that Jada is committed to Will and is happily married. All she wanted some dikk and some company from a young man. Augusta had one job to do and he failed. :mjlol:A lot of us experienced men would love to take Augusta place. Get to smash a rich sexy sugar mama while enjoying the perks that comes with it. :blessed: That should've been me.:mjcry:
lames get all the opportunities while nikkas who are perfect candidates get bread crumbs

it happens everywhere in life :mjcry:

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
It's rumors about every celebrity being gay that's why I don't take them serious.
Tranny Alexis Arquette and some Hollywood madame outed bout of them awhile back.

There's always rumors about celebrities...but most of them don't stick around or make too much noise.

This one has been around and been persistent. Other people who had just as strong of rumors eventually proven true. John Travolta. Kevin Spacey.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
Tranny Alexis Arquette and some Hollywood madame outed bout of them awhile back.

There's always rumors about celebrities...but most of them don't stick around or make too much noise.

This one has been around and been persistent. Other people who had just as strong of rumors eventually proven true. John Travolta. Kevin Spacey.
I don't buy it I think y'all just want him to be gay if he was I see no reason why he would hide it at this point.

Black Lightning

Superstar
Daps

colicolicoli

Droid Gang
Daps
Reppin
LBC
Will just denied it too.

What are the odds that August is crazy and using this to boost album sales? He did the same thing a few years ago. :jbhmm:

I still believe him, but what does Will and Jada get out of denying it? Their marriage being open has been a rumor since I was a kid.

And I always got lesbo vibes from Jada.