August Alsina and Jada Pinkett Were fukking, With Will’s Blessing

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Thread chatty patty af smh. August might be kinda moist but I fukks with his first couple projects.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don’t think Will is gay but he sure ain’t Alpha

GMB :hhh:
How do you even have an opinion on a mans orientation when all you know is his celebrity persona?

a man has had rumored relationships with men for decades, let’s other men fukk his wife, raised two gender fluid children, personality is a little on the soft side. What makes you think he never had no dikk before?

Threnody

Superstar
Daps
I made a post ages ago clowing Willard for this and some Summertime stan negged me for it

:pacspit:a big fukk you to that nikka

The brand new.....The brand new cuck....the brand new cuck cuck cuck......the brand new cuck :mjlol:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is a thread in and of itself. I don’t even have kids yet and it hurts when breath seeing that.

LMAO man he's better than me I'd say fukk Jada and them damn kids and fukk Pac...I always said the way Jada talks about Pac is disrespectful to Will in the first place I wouldn't take it...But hey if it doesn't bother him,

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
It’s a video with August Alsina speaking on how he and Will spoke and that Will gave him his blessing to fukk Jada. He the proceeds on some love babble saying how he can now die after having been in a relationship with Jada.

:picard:

Not the Fresh Prince... not like this.:mjcry:

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
I now see why pac didn’t go further with jada ..... she’s too wild ... in the early 90s she was one ov the biggest black thots so it’s no suprise she still carrying on this way ....will needs to get some balls n just divorce her .... I hate how jada does this podcast like she has all the answers n is a saint or something all bullshyt ....

Family Man

Banned
Daps
when she divorces him anyway :mjlol:
Will is afraid of divorce that's what it is
He probably can't stand Jada who can't seem to remove Pac's nuts from her mouth :mjlol:
She has been publicly disrespecting Will for years
Got his daughter writing letters to Pac her real daddy wtf is going on?:mjlol:
Will wakes up, sees Jada in the bed and goes :snoop:
If she divorces him anyway then at least they had a good run :yeshrug:
But how much different would Will's life be if they divorced? shyt, how much different would Jada's life be for that matter.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
when she divorces him anyway :mjlol:
Will is afraid of divorce that's what it is
He probably can't stand Jada who can't seem to remove Pac's nuts from her mouth :mjlol:
She has been publicly disrespecting Will for years
Got his daughter writing letters to Pac her real daddy wtf is going on?:mjlol:
Will wakes up, sees Jada in the bed and goes :snoop:

Pretty much this