August Alsina and Jada Pinkett Were fukking, With Will’s Blessing

Jblaze204

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uptown NY
I remember I had this older professor in college. Dude said him and his wife got married at 16 or some shyt. Dude was like in his 60s and they were still married. I don’t know how his personal life came up but dude was like look “I love my wife, she loves me, we aren’t going anywhere, but we BEEN letting each other do our thing.”

Like how can you really hate on that ?

I think the weird part is Alsina talking to Will. I can see an open marriage working if both do they thing discreetly and they keep it clean and respectful.

And on another note something should be said about Jada puttin that experienced coochie on that young man. She got him dumb open.

Jblaze204

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uptown NY
tumblr_pon3ihlGn71x6lx2zo3_250.gif

XPzB.gif

Family Man

Banned
Daps
Imagine how much you have to not love your wife to allow another man to fukk her on the regular :skip:

Will just in it for the kids and to avoid that California divorce at this point :huhldup:
He can still love her as a person. Put it like this, we don't know Jada and that bytch is exhausting from the bits and pieces that we see. Imagine having to live with her and that being your only option and outlet when you're Will fukking Smith?

I would pawn her off on any nikka she wants while I go live my best life. Will having his cake and eating it too - and so is Jada. I don't see any Ls here other than Jada"s dumb ass not knowing how to pick them.

Daps
Imagine how much you have to not love your wife to allow another man to fukk her on the regular :skip:

Will just in it for the kids and to avoid that California divorce at this point :huhldup:
this is exactly it
will might love her in the sense that that's the mother of his children and he's been with her for so long so he cares for her
but the romantic love is dead and he is afraid of the ramifications of divorce with those cali laws
Jada has money too but she will still find a way to destroy Will in court
not only that Jada and his daughter has made it very clear who they really love

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Why y’all keep bringing up the money shyt like Jada isn’t a millionaire herself :dwillhuh:

If the relationship has reached that point to where y’all fukking others then simply divorce. There’s literally no reason to stay married at that point :why:
You know how many people stop fukking but still love each other and want to be together... a lot ...

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
He can still love her as a person. Put it like this, we don't know Jada and that bytch is exhausting from the bits and pieces that we see. Imagine having to live with her and that being your only option and outlet when you're Will fukking Smith?

I would pawn her off on any nikka she wants while I go live my best life. Will having his cake and eating it too - and so is Jada. I don't see any Ls here other than Jada"s dumb ass not knowing how to pick them.

I get that completely. He just took an L by marrying her to begin with.

Daps
That's not a L that's a W. How many other women would be down for what Will is doing? Will know what he doing.
when she divorces him anyway :mjlol:
Will is afraid of divorce that's what it is
He probably can't stand Jada who can't seem to remove Pac's nuts from her mouth :mjlol:
She has been publicly disrespecting Will for years
Got his daughter writing letters to Pac her real daddy wtf is going on?:mjlol:
Will wakes up, sees Jada in the bed and goes :snoop:

Family Man

Banned
Daps
when she divorces him anyway :mjlol:
Will is afraid of divorce that's what it is
He probably can't stand Jada who can't seem to remove Pac's nuts from her mouth :mjlol:
She has been publicly disrespecting Will for years
Got his daughter writing letters to Pac her real daddy wtf is going on?:mjlol:
Will wakes up, sees Jada in the bed and goes :snoop:
If she divorces him anyway then at least they had a good run :yeshrug:
But how much different would Will's life be if they divorced? shyt, how much different would Jada's life be for that matter.

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
Demonic :hhh:

And your so-called OG Snoop went and bowed down to this woman. :francis:

Also... Will LOST.
A wealthy man who designed his lifestyle according to his preference with his wife approval and her participation never lost. Will living his life like a King. Most non monogamous men will love to exchange places with Will.

Last edited:

King Poetic

Black Coast Island
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
:hhh: I see why Sheree divorce will

nikka probably told her I love you but I don’t care if u let Jaz or Steady B or Cool C fukk you

now I need Snoop Dogg to man up and have Jada sitting at the round table

u 48 years old fukking around with a 27 year old but August look old as fukk.. I know he has health issues

like I been saying years back Jada was getting tossed around Hollywood and Will came in and saved the hoe