August Alsina and Jada Pinkett Were fukking, With Will’s Blessing

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Folks still don't know what time it is there? They just fukking whoever as long as the other person knows. They are not in a monogamous relationship.

Falcozer

Superstar
Daps
Eva Mendes
EbzTDbuWAAIrisA

Charlize Theron
EbzTDj1XgAAekJE

:mjgrin:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Folks still don't know what time it is there? They just fukking whoever as long as the other person knows. They are not in a monogamous relationship.
They aren’t in a relationship at all. They are married on paper. They are separated tho, and for people who act like this is something new generation. No. This is OLD SCHOOL as fukk. People didn’t just get divorced back in the day. They would have whole other situations and still be legally married because they didn’t believe in divorce. Matter fact it was the celebrities who were getting divorced left n right. And that was looked at as Taboo. Will just keeping his money at this point.

Last edited:
Daps
Agreed. And the dudes defending this act like it’s a new concept that we can’t accept. It’s actually was very common back in the days for old heads to stay together, even if miserable, simply because it financially and socially made sense for them.
This arrangement literally makes no sense in today’s age :unimpressed:

but that what were saying. there NOT MISERABLE. Their happily married but the sexual favor goes out. Jada literally says what it is right here.

Will has been with his Main side piece for over 5 years. she paying her role
August is the one who fell in love with jada and though his was going to step up his role from big bro to step daddy.
Legit nikka nonsense trying to defend degeneracy.

lol how many Out of wedlock babies are in our communities ?, how many mistake babies are born?

yall worried about a consensual marriage but most are cheating. people are hypocrites

Still dumb no matter how y’all slice it or the excuses y’all come with

There’s NO excuse. This arrangement makes them happy i'm all for it
seem WAY to many couples especially christian and islam preach about one thing but paying for bytches apartments in downtown la.

Will and Jada are honest with each other i respect that.

paperbag

Death to the demoness Allegra Geller
Daps
Is that you talking like that Ms. Paperbag
:wow: ?
Sidepiecees and homewreckers aka whores, should stay where they belong, hidden in gutters and dark alleys.
Especially in this case. Jada, and therefore Will, were probably also paying for his life saving medical treatment if not most or all of his bills. He hasn't been able to release or perform music in quite awhile due to his illness. They probably literally saved his life and now he's scorned and trying to hurt them.
Pathetic.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
They aren’t in a relationship at all. They are married on paper. They are separated tho, and for people who act like this is something new generation. No. This is OLD SCHOOL as fukk. People didn’t just get divorced back in the day. They would have whole other situations and still be legally married because they didn’t believe in divorce. Will just keeping his money at this point.

My wife’s great uncle’s side bytch lived across the street (Literally) from the house he shared with his wife, which was across the street from my wifes’s grandmothers house.

My wife told me about the situation one day early in our relationship when we was sitting on the porch and he came walking out his side bytch house and went across the street to his house.

All I could do was :dwillhuh:

The entire neighborhood knew about it, and they kept that arrangement for decades.

They’ve all passed now though RIP.