August Alsina and Jada Pinkett Were fukking, With Will’s Blessing

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
A wealthy man who designed his lifestyle according to his preferenced with his wife approval and her participation never lost. Will living his life like a King. Most non monogamous men will love to exchange places with Will.

He's not living like a King, maybe a king. He might like that cuckold stuff, but that's not a King.

He's more an emaculated broken weirdo. But as I say, he might like that.

Still a L tho.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..

WE BEEN KNEW THIS.

THEYRE AN OPEN LGTB COUPLE
WITH LGTB KIDS.
:devil:
:evil:

Why does them having an open relationship automatically make Will gay? I don’t understand it. They obviously together for business reasons and Will doesn’t believe in divorce. Apparently dude has a whole long term girlfriend that Jada knows about.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
A lot of people on here said will was cool with them smashing when it happened. It wasn't hard to tell.

Open marriages are wild to me. Why are y'all even together if y'all fukking other people?
Marriage is a business arrangement to some people after the romantic feelings are gone. They obviously staying married to keep up appearances. But are actually separated.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
I now see why pac didn’t go further with jada ..... she’s too wild ... in the early 90s she was one ov the biggest black thots so it’s no suprise she still carrying on this way ....will needs to get some balls n just divorce her .... I hate how jada does this podcast like she has all the answers n is a saint or something all bullshyt ....

and Jada was mid tier considering the fact that Pac was rocking with Salli Richardson (lookswise) and Madonna (status-wise). Jada’s profile wasn’t even on the level of her contemporaries from her era (Halle, Angela Basset).

She’s always been middle of the road and Will was the stimulus package of the relationship. I’m sure she played her position earlier on but it’s not like he ever really needed her for anything. Dude was a star very early in the game and has had major success in music, TV and film. I just wonder if he knew what he was getting into with her and wanted someone to have kids with and put up with his alternative, uh, lifestyle :dame:

Splash

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I TOLD Will to leme 2 piece this nikka when he dropped by all unannounced when we was all playin Cluedo in the crib

He takin bout naw naw let him live, im gonna mess up Jaydens chakra crystals :beli:

I said ite fresh prince but when he start fukkin your girl what you gnna do :martin:

Now he blowin up my line:mjtf: told him 200k the price now :unimpressed: