"Attractive" celebrities that do nothing for you.

Paradoxical Tiger

Head Youngin of CatSet
Daps
1440d45ba269b6d9bde8f749fb35d188

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Prime Scarlett Johannson.

She was hot but cacs used to act like she was the second coming of Marilyn Monroe.

Also, Marilyn Monroe, especially after I read she was incontinent and would be shytting in the bed all the time. :scust:

Marilyn Monroe was mad overrated.

Prime Scarjo takes a shyt on her and it ain't close.

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
W
Everybody is different.
For me, there can be nothing wrong with a woman aesthetically but there will be something about her or something missing to where she doesn't strike that primal chord in me.

My list:
Nicki Minaj - I've never wanted anything to do with her. Ever.
time-100-2016-nicki-minaj.jpg

Beyonce - She has her moments, particularly in her younger days. Mostly when she's out of character and doesn't have all that shyt on. But the new dead-eyed, breast reduced, BBL Beyonce? I'm good.
beyonce-knowles.jpg

Latto - She look like somebody auntie tryna her best to be pressure. The artificial body makes it even worse.
500x500.jpg

Cardi B. - No. Just no. I can give her credits for using her money to improve her overall appearance.
cardi-b-arrives-at-the-2017-mtv-video-music-awards-at-the-forum-on-august-27-2017-in-inglewood-california-photo-by-gregg-deguire_getty-images-500.jpg

Niecy Nash - I remember plenty brehs talmbout she fine as fukk. I don't see it.
MV5BMTcwMzYzNTEyMV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTI0MzQxMw@@._V1_.jpg

Tinashe - I guess I'm so desensitized to bytches doing the most to be sexy. I just see a regular decent looking lightbright.
OS0zMDA0LmpwZWc.jpeg

Saweetie - Pass
Saweetie.jpg

The caveat: I would fck all of em, EXCEPT Niecy Nash. Because, sex (and to let them trick off on ya boy). But mostly just to say I did it.

Brehettes: Feel free to chime in. I've heard numerous women tell me that Shemar Moore does jack shyt for them.

Oh BTW, any Thread Police ass nikkas are going to get hit with the Ignore immediately.
What celebrities do it for you?

Just wondering, not trying to be a hater.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Zendaya
Never liked skinny & boney girls

She has a pretty face but 10 times out of 10 I would choose the less pretty girl with the Ice Spice bubble over the skinny pretty girl ( just based on looks cause I hate those sexy red super ratchet bishes)
didnt even have to explain yourself, my guy

She is the most overrated chick of the last few years

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
The world keeps telling me that Zendaya is attractive and all I see is a 14 year old child.

She’s got to be the most overrated woman in turns of looks i’ve ever heard of

100% agree.

Cacs keep hyping these no shape broads cause their's look like that.

But times have changed...... :mjgrin:

@PAWG Life

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
Everybody is different.
For me, there can be nothing wrong with a woman aesthetically but there will be something about her or something missing to where she doesn't strike that primal chord in me.

My list:
Nicki Minaj - I've never wanted anything to do with her. Ever.

Beyonce - She has her moments, particularly in her younger days. Mostly when she's out of character and doesn't have all that shyt on. But the new dead-eyed, breast reduced, BBL Beyonce? I'm good.

Latto - She look like somebody auntie tryna her best to be pressure. The artificial body makes it even worse.

Cardi B. - No. Just no. I can give her credits for using her money to improve her overall appearance.

Niecy Nash - I remember plenty brehs talmbout she fine as fukk. I don't see it.

Tinashe - I guess I'm so desensitized to bytches doing the most to be sexy. I just see a regular decent looking lightbright.

Saweetie - Pass

The caveat: I would fck all of em, EXCEPT Niecy Nash. Because, sex (and to let them trick off on ya boy). But mostly just to say I did it.

Brehettes: Feel free to chime in. I've heard numerous women tell me that Shemar Moore does jack shyt for them.

Oh BTW, any Thread Police ass nikkas are going to get hit with the Ignore immediately.
I agree with all of them except Nicki.

I can't stand plastic women but dark haired, light makeup Nicki is my one exception. She fine as a mug imo.

I'm gonna set off a hornets nest but I gotta be honest.... Mya.

She's clearly lovely but she doesn't get me geeked.