"Attractive" celebrities that do nothing for you.

Daps
Everybody is different.
For me, there can be nothing wrong with a woman aesthetically but there will be something about her or something missing to where she doesn't strike that primal chord in me.

My list:
Nicki Minaj - I've never wanted anything to do with her. Ever.
time-100-2016-nicki-minaj.jpg

Beyonce - She has her moments, particularly in her younger days. Mostly when she's out of character and doesn't have all that shyt on. But the new dead-eyed, breast reduced, BBL Beyonce? I'm good.
beyonce-knowles.jpg

Latto - She look like somebody auntie tryna her best to be pressure. The artificial body makes it even worse.
500x500.jpg

Cardi B. - No. Just no. I can give her credits for using her money to improve her overall appearance.
cardi-b-arrives-at-the-2017-mtv-video-music-awards-at-the-forum-on-august-27-2017-in-inglewood-california-photo-by-gregg-deguire_getty-images-500.jpg

Niecy Nash - I remember plenty brehs talmbout she fine as fukk. I don't see it.
MV5BMTcwMzYzNTEyMV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTI0MzQxMw@@._V1_.jpg

Tinashe - I guess I'm so desensitized to bytches doing the most to be sexy. I just see a regular decent looking lightbright.
OS0zMDA0LmpwZWc.jpeg

Saweetie - Pass
Saweetie.jpg

The caveat: I would fck all of em. Because, sex (and to let them trick off on ya boy). But mostly just to say I did it.

Brehettes: Feel free to chime in. I've heard numerous women tell me that Shemar Moore does jack shyt for them.

Oh BTW, any Thread Police ass nikkas are going to get hit with the Ignore immediately.

Great list OP…Tinashe, Nicki, Saweetie & Tinashe especially. If I can’t envision hot sweaty African sex with her then I don’t feel strong about it

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
Any famous person that I've seen as a famous little kid...I have a hard time getting into it.

Meagan Good may be one of the few exceptions for me, and that's probably only because she was definitely a bit older than me when she was on "My Cousin Skeeter".

Kyla Pratt's a month older than me and very attractive, but she'll always look like a kid to me. Same with Keshia Knight Pulliam (Rudy Huxtable); I saw her in that "One Call Away" video and just couldn't :takedat: with everyone else.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Keke Palmer. Maybe it's my age but she will always be a corny Nickelodeon actress to me. She has absolutely no sex appeal to me. While everyone is ogling at this new ratchet Keke Palmer twerking in cheetah print body suits and shyt, it just comes off as try-hard to me.

Just don't see what everyone sees in this girl.

You bugging on Niecy Nash tho. That sister is fine af.

Keke pre baby body in those leaked pics was amazing but I highly doubt it looks like that now so

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
Anya Taylor-Joy

How that flat-chested alien-faced broad has a multi-page worship thread on this forum is beyond me :hubie:
:unimpressed:Facts…some bruhs would be in one thread. Ripping apart someone that looks like Megan Good. And would be in the next thread hyping up. This alien looking, no body having ass chick.