"Attractive" celebrities that do nothing for you.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
:mjlol: I thought I was a solid 7 , got damnit turns out I’m a -2

:picard: my self esteem can’t handle this thread lol

Probably because you're looking at the status and celebrity of the women more so than what they actually look like. If someone says I'm cappin about Ariana Grande I can say 100% that I am NOT.... she does nothing for me. It's a situation where you can go out to the bar and there's dozens of her and they might even have a little ass on them :russ:

Solo_87

All Star
Daps
Everybody is different.
For me, there can be nothing wrong with a woman aesthetically but there will be something about her or something missing to where she doesn't strike that primal chord in me.

My list:
Nicki Minaj - I've never wanted anything to do with her. Ever.
time-100-2016-nicki-minaj.jpg

Beyonce - She has her moments, particularly in her younger days. Mostly when she's out of character and doesn't have all that shyt on. But the new dead-eyed, breast reduced, BBL Beyonce? I'm good.
beyonce-knowles.jpg

Latto - She look like somebody auntie tryna her best to be pressure. The artificial body makes it even worse.
500x500.jpg

Cardi B. - No. Just no. I can give her credits for using her money to improve her overall appearance.
cardi-b-arrives-at-the-2017-mtv-video-music-awards-at-the-forum-on-august-27-2017-in-inglewood-california-photo-by-gregg-deguire_getty-images-500.jpg

Niecy Nash - I remember plenty brehs talmbout she fine as fukk. I don't see it.
MV5BMTcwMzYzNTEyMV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTI0MzQxMw@@._V1_.jpg

Tinashe - I guess I'm so desensitized to bytches doing the most to be sexy. I just see a regular decent looking lightbright.
OS0zMDA0LmpwZWc.jpeg

Saweetie - Pass
Saweetie.jpg

The caveat: I would fck all of em. Because, sex (and to let them trick off on ya boy). But mostly just to say I did it.

Brehettes: Feel free to chime in. I've heard numerous women tell me that Shemar Moore does jack shyt for them.

Oh BTW, any Thread Police ass nikkas are going to get hit with the Ignore immediately.

Gotta go with Ciara...most famous white
women that's hyped on here

Last edited:

Memorial Stadium Piru

WE BYKE BABY
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big Red
Beyonce was basic to me until she thickened up
Saweetie (don't see the hype at all)
Zendaya (looks like a child to me)
Brittany Renner (bleached her skin + too much of a harlot)
Doja Cat got a nice body but her hatred of black men & weird ass antics make her ugly
99% of white female celebrities

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Everybody is different.
For me, there can be nothing wrong with a woman aesthetically but there will be something about her or something missing to where she doesn't strike that primal chord in me.

My list:
Nicki Minaj - I've never wanted anything to do with her. Ever.
time-100-2016-nicki-minaj.jpg

Beyonce - She has her moments, particularly in her younger days. Mostly when she's out of character and doesn't have all that shyt on. But the new dead-eyed, breast reduced, BBL Beyonce? I'm good.
beyonce-knowles.jpg

Latto - She look like somebody auntie tryna her best to be pressure. The artificial body makes it even worse.
500x500.jpg

Cardi B. - No. Just no. I can give her credits for using her money to improve her overall appearance.
cardi-b-arrives-at-the-2017-mtv-video-music-awards-at-the-forum-on-august-27-2017-in-inglewood-california-photo-by-gregg-deguire_getty-images-500.jpg

Niecy Nash - I remember plenty brehs talmbout she fine as fukk. I don't see it.
MV5BMTcwMzYzNTEyMV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTI0MzQxMw@@._V1_.jpg

Tinashe - I guess I'm so desensitized to bytches doing the most to be sexy. I just see a regular decent looking lightbright.
OS0zMDA0LmpwZWc.jpeg

Saweetie - Pass
Saweetie.jpg

The caveat: I would fck all of em. Because, sex (and to let them trick off on ya boy). But mostly just to say I did it.

Brehettes: Feel free to chime in. I've heard numerous women tell me that Shemar Moore does jack shyt for them.

Oh BTW, any Thread Police ass nikkas are going to get hit with the Ignore immediately.
That's wild ... Cause I'm the same for all of them except for the niecey Nash bytch.
I'd dog fukk her old loud auntie at the bbq looking ass.

I like dark skinned women, so I usually do my list as what darker skinned celebrities dont do it for me.

It's weird but I've never like Gabriel union and Kelly Rowland.
I know they both are attractive but I just never had a thing for them