Attention all dweebs and nerds, explain to me why the 3090 is 2x the 3080 with only 10% increase

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
you sitting yourself up for disappointment

I believed it to when they said, but now all the evidence points to the otherwise

The PS4 PRO runs Persona 5 Royal in Native 4k, guess what, because its a fukking ps3 game lmao

any game 4k 60fps on these conceals will have low graphic fidelity, they won't look as good as PC game running in 1080p at max settings what don't you understand
Spider-Man ain't running on 4k 60fps, if they they brought it to PC it will do that with high end effects and raytracing

The already lied about the extent of raytracing they will be on these systems, it's nowhere near full raytracing, its like the fake HDR on gaming monitors and cheap ass 4k tvs, its some bullshyt

With DLSS, you can get 4k image quality with ray tracing on and over 60fps, its not a comparison, its no point to compare, its nowhere close to what PC hardware can do that's why the shyt cost more, get it through your skull man

The only way you will understand is if you drop the bread get a real gaming PC, and compare to consoles on the same 4k TV, you won't be able to go back, why do you think these scalpers can rape these nikkaz, they addicted and can't help it, they need the shyt worst than crack lmao

I'm not one of these master race fools, I was playing on getting the Playstation 5 and the 3080, but I'm waiting to see if Playstation 5 come with some exclusives next year with buying the system
What you’re describing sounds like a 50 percent boost in power not another realm. Sorry brother

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
4k 60 frames native.

You got to deal with it.

3 years into the gen itll prolly be common.

If a 50 percent performance boost is another realm you may be confused
In 3 years itll be another 2 gens of nvidia cards out and PC users will be playing steadily on 8k 120 FPS set ups :laff: while youll still be lagging on 4k 30 fps games if theirs too many particles on your tv :laff:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
In 3 years itll be another 2 gens of nvidia cards out and PC users will be playing steadily on 8k 120 FPS set ups :laff: while youll still be lagging on 4k 30 fps games if theirs too many particles on your tv :laff:
1200 hundred dollar console every 3 years. Yikes.

U'll be 75 percent more powerful then ps5 in three years. Then ps5 pro drop and u'll be back to square one. U are Done!

Daps
Reppin
NULL
What you’re describing sounds like a 50 percent boost in power not another realm. Sorry brother

like I said you can't talk about if you ain't experience yourself

once you have, you will understand, I mean the PC was another compared to the consoles with the 10 series card, when I saw the tech demo I though the PS5 would be closing the camp, none of the games they've shown releasing have anywhere near the graphic fidelity of that tech demo

BlaccSunrise

Superstar
Daps
trash ass pc nerds. the future of pc gaming is bleak. join the console race, and never be in last place. you dweebs are finished.
The future of console gaming is in the hands of Nintendo. If you care about consoles, you should be 100% supporting them.

Microsoft and Sony have already gave in to the power of the PC, and we'll run all your games soon.:mjgrin:

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
:mjlol: #PCSET is way too focused on making their games look good than actually playing and competing games. 8K and 120FPS but that backlog looking like madlib's vinyl collection. PC was suppose to be an option to try more variety of games, but it end being folks beating they shyt.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
1200 hundred dollar console every 3 years. Yikes.

U'll be 75 percent more powerful then ps5 in three years. Then ps5 pro drop and u'll be back to square one. U are Done!

:patrice: $1200 :patrice: the GPU in the PS5 is about a 2070 RTX :patrice: You can get a 3060 RTX for $299 and be better than the GPU in the PS5 :patrice: in 3 years their will be about 30-40 video cards between AMD and nVidia better than the GPU in the PS5 :patrice: ranging from $200-600 :umad:

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
:mjlol: #PCSET is way too focused on making their games look good than actually playing and competing games. 8K and 120FPS but that backlog looking like madlib's vinyl collection. PC was suppose to be an option to try more variety of games, but it end being folks beating they shyt.

That aint all of us:hubie:

My steam game time speaks for itself. I love playing games. I just happen to prefer doing it on pc