Attention all dweebs and nerds, explain to me why the 3090 is 2x the 3080 with only 10% increase

Champion

#RxLife #UCF #FAMU
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town to Tampa
I got everything. I hold no allegiances to anybody in this shyt. PC + Switch gonna be the wave if most xbox/ps exclusives end on PC. :yeshrug:
This is where I’m at right now and no I don’t mind waiting on those MS or Sony games since I have backlog. I won’t even get them onPC until after a significant price drop.

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
This is where I’m at right now and no I don’t mind waiting on those MS or Sony games since I have backlog. I won’t even get them onPC until after a significant price drop.

I atleast know im not copping a Series X. My 1 is collecting dust cause my PC runs all the games I'd want to play on it. My Quad got burn when FF7R and TLOU2 dropped. Before that...Persona 5 replays. I know my 5 purchase will be held off until Persona 6 or FF7R Part II.

BaRRyG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NyC
NO

I'm talking to your fellow comrades who missed out on the 3080 who said they would get this instead.

None of you clowns work for pixar get the fukk outta here.... you're not creating toy story in your spare time you are trying to game,

This purchase makes no sense in that regard.

What if a dude just wants to play gta 5 and COD Flawlessly can i get a card under 500$

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
What if a dude just wants to play gta 5 and COD Flawlessly can i get a card under 500$
3070 should be running equivalent performance to last generation's flagship and it should hit in October at 500. When they drop it, the 3060 probably get you running GTA at 1440 just fine for sub-400

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
:yeshrug: I rather upgrade my CPU than GPU, at least I can get marginal benefits. Not just ohh I can play something for 4K. Also, Productivity:mjlol:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
1l19mx.jpg

"YoU dWeEbS aRe FiNiShEd!"

fat_gamer_girl.jpg

"CoNsolEs ArE The FuTuRe" - every retard console stan here for the past 20 years :laff:

How consoles going to throw rocks in a glass house when you're home to the largest pedofile community in known entertainment history (Super Smash Brothers community) :sitdown:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
All you PC nerds have to pay they price so you can continue to hold your nose at console hangers

For someone who claims to be real intelligent with finances, you should know that console, over its life span, costs more than a PC.

I can play 4k 60 fps right now. I promise ive spent less on my PC set up over the past 7 years then youve spent on your console set up :francis:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
:yeshrug: I rather upgrade my CPU than GPU, at least I can get marginal benefits. Not just ohh I can play something for 4K. Also, Productivity:mjlol:

these posters are borderline actually retarded man, they dont understand tech. They just see "4k" "60 fps" "GPU" and some how try to make threads involving these words. This shyt is new to them.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
bro you acting real retarded lately

unlike a console, a PC is more than a GPU. PS5 processor is mid and by next year will be low tier.
60 frames native 4k is the new mid.

And this is a problem?

No man I think you're the retard

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You 2 morons are trying to make it out to me like I don’t know shyt?
Scroll up your nerd friends are disappointed with the price and performance as well

I guess they don’t know anything either huh ?

The only nerd here is you, bicthing and moaning crying about shyt you don't understand

you don't have to buy shyt, you asked why would somebody buy a 3090 and I told you lmao

How can they be disappointed in something that has even been tested yet, it will take at least 10 months to a year to even see how the cards can do, the third party 3080s

Anyone expecting a card that can output 8k at 60hz to be cheap is living a fantasy world, I mean the 3090 is 1500, the 2080ti last month was 1200, there's nothing to cry about lmao

and the 500 dollar graphics card will beat the Consoles, which will be a disappointment just like the ps4 was when they claimed it woudl do 1080 60fps out the gate, but you clowns keep believing this dumb shyt

X box don't even got no games footage

The PS5 footage looks nowhere near the Tech Demo they showed, nowhere near, Spider Man Miles Morales will look similar on the ps4 only it will be check board not native 4k

I use to be look like dumb ass nikkaz, thinking PC was so some nerd shyt, until I get fed up with how trash the PRO was and got a PC just for frames, and found it the shyt even comparable, youtube videos are compressed you are never going to see the difference unless you look at in person because half the youtubers don't have the proper equipment to upload 4k videos properly and most of the viewers don't have hardware that can properly materalize 4k on a screen so they can't see the difference

Easy example, Arkham City on the PC compared to the 4k Remaster Return to Arkham is no comparison, in the first part of the game where you play as catwomen there is a rug on the floor, on consoles the rug looks damn near painted on the floor, doesn't have any weight or anything to it, on PC the carpet is moving as you are fighting on top of it, you can see the rug move and react with real time physics, and has covered in details and textures, and it's not an updated game is the same game that was released on day one on PC

like I said you won't understand until you experience it yourself

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
The only nerd here is you, bicthing and moaning crying about shyt you don't understand

you don't have to buy shyt, you asked why would somebody buy a 3090 and I told you lmao

How can they be disappointed in something that has even been tested yet, it will take at least 10 months to a year to even see how the cards can do, the third party 3080s

Anyone expecting a card that can output 8k at 60hz to be cheap is living a fantasy world, I mean the 3090 is 1500, the 2080ti last month was 1200, there's nothing to cry about lmao

and the 500 dollar graphics card will beat the Consoles, which will be a disappointment just like the ps4 was when they claimed it woudl do 1080 60fps out the gate, but you clowns keep believing this dumb shyt

X box don't even got no games footage

The PS5 footage looks nowhere near the Tech Demo they showed, nowhere near, Spider Man Miles Morales will look similar on the ps4 only it will be check board not native 4k

I use to be look like dumb ass nikkaz, thinking PC was so some nerd shyt, until I get fed up with how trash the PRO was and got a PC just for frames, and found it the shyt even comparable, youtube videos are compressed you are never going to see the difference unless you look at in person because half the youtubers don't have the proper equipment to upload 4k videos properly and most of the viewers don't have hardware that can properly materalize 4k on a screen so they can't see the difference

Easy example, Arkham City on the PC compared to the 4k Remaster Return to Arkham is no comparison, in the first part of the game where you play as catwomen there is a rug on the floor, on consoles the rug looks damn near painted on the floor, doesn't have any weight or anything to it, on PC the carpet is moving as you are fighting on top of it, you can see the rug move and react with real time physics, and has covered in details and textures, and it's not an updated game is the same game that was released on day one on PC

like I said you won't understand until you experience it yourself
giphy.gif