Attention all dweebs and nerds, explain to me why the 3090 is 2x the 3080 with only 10% increase

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Please sit down

We got 4 of them ks and we got 60. Miss me

lmao, this isn't 4k look how muddy is, if you had as a real graphics card in your computer you could see real 4k this guy converted a video to 4k 60fps as a file and put on youtube thats why it looks muddy not crisp like 4k looks

and the graphcis on this game aren't that good, this look like it can be on the PRO

I was rooting for ps5, I was ready to say fukk PC gaming and stick to consoles I Just wanted 4k 60fps

its a pipe dream they can do it

Here's the same video on the OFFICLIAL PLAYSTATION CHANNEL, they don't even have a 4k option, highest is 1080p 60 lmao

The game will be 1080 60fps and probably have a cinematic 4k mode

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
lmao, this isn't 4k look how muddy is, if you had as a real graphics card in your computer you could see real 4k this guy converted a video to 4k 60fps as a file and put on youtube thats why it looks muddy not crisp like 4k looks

and the graphcis on this game aren't that good, this look like it can be on the PRO

I was rooting for ps5, I was ready to say fukk PC gaming and stick to consoles I Just wanted 4k 60fps

its a pipe dream they can do it

Here's the same video on the OFFICLIAL PLAYSTATION CHANNEL, they don't even have a 4k option, highest is 1080p 60 lmao

The game will be 1080 60fps and probably have a cinematic 4k mode

So they're just lying to the public because of the resolution in the video you saw. Listen to yourself. Please brother pull yourself together. PC ok it's the best but you only half best. The gap has closed time for y'all to blow your nose y'all sound Sick.

polo

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
aloha state
fat_gamer_girl.jpg

"CoNsolEs ArE The FuTuRe" - every retard console stan here for the past 20 years :laff:

How consoles going to throw rocks in a glass house when you're home to the largest pedofile community in known entertainment history (Super Smash Brothers community) :sitdown:

itsdung!!

31LTeRW.jpg

31LTeRW

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So they're just lying to the public because of the resolution in the video you saw. Listen to yourself. Please brother pull yourself together. PC ok it's the best but you only half best. The gap has closed time for y'all to blow your nose y'all sound Sick.

They video you posted is some random nikkaz on youtube, who took the video of the playstation channel and converted to a 4k 60fps file and uploaded on his channel

like I said until the PS5 comes out and people actually play these games on 4k 60fps, I don't even play it

the dirt racing game developer confirmed they can't lock it 120fps, and will only be available in certain game modes

I mean a 10 series can racing games 100 fps in 4k, damn near 200fps in 1440p, consoles will never catch it up, and this is with all the effects and shyt, which do more for the games graphics than the resolution

that's why they want the 3080 so they can all the effects maxed out, have 4k, and still get a high frame rate, because its hard to do, you wouldn't understand unless you seen it for yourself in person how different those settings make the game compared to consoles, it's not even in the same realm

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
They video you posted is some random nikkaz on youtube, who took the video of the playstation channel and converted to a 4k 60fps file and uploaded on his channel

like I said until the PS5 comes out and people actually play these games on 4k 60fps, I don't even play it

the dirt racing game developer confirmed they can't lock it 120fps, and will only be available in certain game modes

I mean a 10 series can racing games 100 fps in 4k, damn near 200fps in 1440p, consoles will never catch it up, and this is with all the effects and shyt, which do more for the games graphics than the resolution

that's why they want the 3080 so they can all the effects maxed out, have 4k, and still get a high frame rate, because its hard to do, you wouldn't understand unless you seen it for yourself in person how different those settings make the game compared to consoles, it's not even in the same realm
PS5 Can (Obviously) Run Games in Native 4K 60FPS

it’s over for you man

Oh and ...

polo

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
aloha state
the trashter teacher, and itsdung!!. you two are done. please exit the premises before i get security over here.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

This video clearly says this cinematic footage mixed with game footage lmao, and you can clearly see this 70 percent cinematic lmao
You posted link for game play footage being analyzed, NVIDIA said the 3090 can do 4k 120hz and 8k 60, we won't know until the card comes out
This is a trailer, are you serious, when they game releases and we can see for ourselves, then post

the video description is promoting the PC pre order, and this isn't an official playstation channel

on their channel they have it 1080p 60fps, I already posted

I can download any video, import it into software, and converted in a 4k 60fps file upload

polo

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
aloha state
Shut the fukk up bytch :mjlol: corny ass bytch :mjlol:

you've had a tough day dung. mostert and garoppolo injured... gap between pc and console closing in. i can see why your stressed, but please control your emotions.

itsdung!!

Last edited:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

4k 60 frames native.

You got to deal with it.

3 years into the gen itll prolly be common.

If a 50 percent performance boost is another realm you may be confused

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
you've had a tough day dung. mostert and garoppolo injured... gap between pc and console closing in. i can see why your stressed, but please control your emotions.

itsdung!!
Yall been saying the gap been closing since ps3/xbox 360. 15 years later and the gap is further than ever :mjlol: yall hyped about 4k , something PCs been easily doing half a decade :heh: we moving onto 8k resolutions or 300 fps :heh:

While you boutta drop $1000 on StruggleStation5 and 2 games and 1 extra controller :huhldup:

Do you even have a capable tv :huhldup:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
4k 60 frames native.

You got to deal with it.

3 years into the gen itll prolly be common.

If a 50 percent performance boost is another realm you may be confused

you sitting yourself up for disappointment

I believed it to when they said, but now all the evidence points to the otherwise

The PS4 PRO runs Persona 5 Royal in Native 4k, guess what, because its a fukking ps3 game lmao

any game 4k 60fps on these conceals will have low graphic fidelity, they won't look as good as PC game running in 1080p at max settings what don't you understand
Spider-Man ain't running on 4k 60fps, if they they brought it to PC it will do that with high end effects and raytracing

The already lied about the extent of raytracing they will be on these systems, it's nowhere near full raytracing, its like the fake HDR on gaming monitors and cheap ass 4k tvs, its some bullshyt

With DLSS, you can get 4k image quality with ray tracing on and over 60fps, its not a comparison, its no point to compare, its nowhere close to what PC hardware can do that's why the shyt cost more, get it through your skull man

The only way you will understand is if you drop the bread get a real gaming PC, and compare to consoles on the same 4k TV, you won't be able to go back, why do you think these scalpers can rape these nikkaz, they addicted and can't help it, they need the shyt worst than crack lmao

I'm not one of these master race fools, I was playing on getting the Playstation 5 and the 3080, but I'm waiting to see if Playstation 5 come with some exclusives next year with buying the system

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
you sitting yourself up for disappointment

I believed it to when they said, but now all the evidence points to the otherwise

The PS4 PRO runs Persona 5 Royal in Native 4k, guess what, because its a fukking ps3 game lmao

any game 4k 60fps on these conceals will have low graphic fidelity, they won't look as good as PC game running in 1080p at max settings what don't you understand
Spider-Man ain't running on 4k 60fps, if they they brought it to PC it will do that with high end effects and raytracing

The already lied about the extent of raytracing they will be on these systems, it's nowhere near full raytracing, its like the fake HDR on gaming monitors and cheap ass 4k tvs, its some bullshyt

With DLSS, you can get 4k image quality with ray tracing on and over 60fps, its not a comparison, its no point to compare, its nowhere close to what PC hardware can do that's why the shyt cost more, get it through your skull man

The only way you will understand is if you drop the bread get a real gaming PC, and compare to consoles on the same 4k TV, you won't be able to go back, why do you think these scalpers can rape these nikkaz, they addicted and can't help it, they need the shyt worst than crack lmao

I'm not one of these master race fools, I was playing on getting the Playstation 5 and the 3080, but I'm waiting to see if Playstation 5 come with some exclusives next year with buying the system

Native

for 399

Enjoy paying 2000 from scalpers to be in our league

Demon Souls looked plenty fine to me , stop the juelzing you’ve been exposed

Last edited: