Atomic Heart (Bioshock Like FPS) (PS4,XB1,PC)

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I don’t expect the game to be perfect.

“some criticism” is not the same as “game is trash xbots ha ha”

From the previews, it seems the combat will be a lot more difficult, survival horror like than straight up action. That in itself will be divisive.

You guys in here hoping for the game to be bad is not a good look :smh:

If i honestly thought it looked good i just wouldn’t even respond to the thread. I saw this video on youtube and couldn’t believe this was the game they were showing last year.

It looks very low budget and bad in actual gameplay not fast cut trailers

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
i really like the look and atmosphere this game is going for,

In some clips i saw weapons that have more an impact on the enemies

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
If i honestly thought it looked good i just wouldn’t even respond to the thread. I saw this video on youtube and couldn’t believe this was the game they were showing last year.

It looks very low budget and bad in actual gameplay not fast cut trailers
So when the game looked good you ignored it, but when you found something you could try to tear it down with you came crashing in with a video

Sony stans wild :mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
So when the game looked good you ignored it, but when you found something you could try to tear it down with you came crashing in with a video

Sony stans wild :mjlol:

When i found out they were faking gameplay vids it raised some alarms for sure, but of course you will ignore it

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
When i found out they were faking gameplay vids it raised some alarms for sure, but of course you will ignore it
They ain’t fake shyt.

Look at the trailer in the OP then look at the video i just posted.

they more than delivered on what they promised.

fukk outa here with this dumb shyt :mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Not even surprised. There's a night and day difference between the controlled vertical slice videos and the actual gameplay videos.

This is not surprising either.

Robert Bagratuni, a CEO/investor associated with the project is of the view that the game sells only a picture and a story, and, therefore, the gameplay can be neglected. According to him, the development team at Mundfish has a lot of work to do, and he believes they can and should give up “primitive joys like weekends and vacations” for the betterment of the project. He promised that developers will be reimbursed with bonuses beyond their expectation. As mentioned earlier, the management failed to deliver on these promises, as the bonuses never came through.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

Actual hands on previews are out:ohhh:

Sony stans: Let’s ignore all those and harp on a 20 second portion of an out of context video and claim the whole game is bad and the devs are liars:ehh: