Atlantis was in.....Africa. According to declassified CIA documents

invalid

Banned
Daps
Nowhere in the declassified documents does it tie the Richat structure to Atlantis. Nor does it mention anything about Atlantis. Thread title is misleading.

Though I have been intrigued by the theory ever since the original threads was posted on this. The guy has come up with a compelling theory.

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
we still don't know the race of Hannibal the greatest warrior who rode on elephants. wikipedia has him as white, historians has him as persian, black people are the only ones claiming Hannibal was black. I said this because even Dr Henrik Clarke said "hannibal an african man" but black? because Cleopatra was half-white-greek by the way.

just saying don't celebrate fake or nonsensical things, they are taking real things from our eyes.

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Not possible, how?

To understand this you must understand that humanity has risen to various states of high technology at least several times in the past.

So let's say aliens come and attack us tomorrow and wipe out 99% of the human population. The survivors would be knocked back to primitive living. All the stuff we have today lost with the engineers, scientist, etc. Our satellite grid, electric grid, skyscrapers technology, everything lost. We'd be back to the stone age.

And keep in mind it wouldn't be just America knocked down, but Russia, China, africa, middle east, all of humanity. You'd have pockets of people living the tribal, nomadic, hunter gatherer life for a thousand years.

Our descendants would come across remains of our technology and not know what the fukk it is.

When our descendants finally start rising again in like 3,000 years, they'll dig up like...Disney World trash and be like :whoo: "who built this ,where they got this tech from to do this 3,000 years ago? We thought we were the pinnacle?" They find a label or stamp with Walt Disney on it and guess "Oh, this was a civilization called Walt Disney".

So not going any further, but see how that work? Atlantis wasn't a country. It was a global civilization of people who had cities and territories on every continent. Kinda of how America does today. But we don't have a patent on skyscrapers, electricity and other things like that. All these countries have their own version. Just like buildings in other countries have their own swag, pyramids in various locations have their own swag.

We get caught up in the race game and are looking at a tree instead of seeing the forest.

Asante

All Star
Daps
maybe

jgjzzcoj5v071.jpg

Now ask yourself, as far as this graph is concerned....WHICH CULTURE IS THE MOST RECENT (caught Nigeria)? Once you answer this question then you will know who are the true source is this knowledge.

Asante

All Star
Daps
You can't get links for these things. My conclusion is from years of reading hundreds of links and articles.

As people, we like the information condensed and in one place, but it doesn't work like that. We want it handed too us with no need for thought on our part. Not directing this at you in particular.

Naaa Atlantis was more of a higher state of consciousness that united humanity for a period in time called a Zenith.

Dzali OG

Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
There's Atlantis off the coast of Florida, in africa, in Australia, in Antarctica, in South America, etc. It was a time of man, a global civilization.

No different than today, where you find American or China technology all over the globe.

We get caught up in this race shyt trying prove everything black, same as some cacs caught up in trying prove everything white. Dummies on both sides! Slanting information to make a point and thus losing the truth.

Dzali OG

Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Atlantis never existed.

It was made-up by Plato.

:snooze:

Yes and no.

He did the best he could due to the information being lost over thousands of years. He recited tales that were passed down of a highly advanced land/island. Cause that's all that remained of the history.

People only remembered or were aware of the island. Not knowing that civilization had territory all over the world.

It's why we have so many locations for Atlantis. It was global.

It's like if the world is destroyed today...in 3,000 years there would remain tales of New York or Vegas being wondrous places. But that's not the name of our country, civilization, or people. Those are just cities. But they wouldn't know that.

Asante

All Star
Daps
The seat of Atlantis was in Africa, and the drying of the Sahara was a symbolic representation of the collapse in consciousness. I believe that this was the zenith, because of the unusual climatic pattern break resulting from southern monsoons hitting the Sahara region. Geologist and archaeologist have noted that this millenniums long fertile period in the Sahara occurred after over 50,000 plus years of typical desert conditions. From this ancient Saharan region is where the initiators of every post ice age civilization spread about around the World once the Sahara began to turn back into desert. The civilizations that show the most striking similarities to these ancient Saharan cultures are of those of the Nile/Hapi Valley civilization (Kemet and Nubia).

2craro2_zpssmlabk7v.png

wv8tgk_zpsearlwipe.gif

243eoth_zpsjbe1y2o4.jpg

Bobby Hemmitt breaks the context of these events down more indebt.

Last edited:

Asante

All Star
Daps
We get caught up in this race shyt trying prove everything black, same as some cacs caught up in trying prove everything white.

White people tend to act like race is not a thing, while they still do the shyt that they do, so I will always spit on this miscarriage of truth. If race was not a factor then the facts like there were no non black people in the World at this time would not be purposely obscured for the sake of some peoples feelings. People who are traditionally deemed "white" do not have a higher consciousness. The third eye is the organ that correlates with one's consciousness, as shown throughout African spiritual networks. The pineal gland is vestigial in people who are deemed white. The reason why I think that this is important to know, is that these people given their spiritual limits should not be seen as a model for higher conscious behavior. Now they like to manipulate the truth today through their mass media and their unfiltered access to ancient African priestly documents. They manipulate the natural hatred that our people are inclined to have against them for their wicked actions against us as they force this ancient Atlantean frame of consciousness onto the World. In essence they are Devils, and or by products of my people's lower consciousness. As consciousness awakens, and the fire serpent rises these by products of lower consciousness will burn as is the natural order of things.

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
I'm so cynically paranoid that I wouldn't be surprised if some racist st0rmfr0nt cacs travel there to destroy any evidence before a serious, government-funded research can take place.

That place's is on lock down by the local Muslim govt. You probably need to have an in to get there