Votes: 12 22.6%

• Total voters

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Alot of fukk nikkas c00nin round here on the coli, just like irl.

:snoop:

14%2B-%2B1

You're an idiot read my other post you fake fukk boy. I voted in favor of black folks coming to America before cacs. You're just a phony. We are West African you clown. Check your DNA.

jjj123

Thinking of a Master Plan...
Daps
You're an idiot read my other post you fake fukk boy. I voted in favor of black folks coming to America before cacs. You're just a phony. We are West African you clown. Check your DNA.

Lol u know theres multiple sub-races within the negro race so i dont adhere to that im "west african" crap, shyts mad general.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Why do native americans not look like us anymore ?

I agree with most of this but cant get that down

who knows, all I know is Native American celebratory rituals, and other rituals where they dance around a drum reminds me of West African culture, from the movements to the chants.

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol u know theres multiple sub-races within the negro race so i dont adhere to that im "west african" crap, shyts mad general.

Simple people say simple shyt. What you want me to name all the different ethnic groups brought from West Africa? That's your counter? Clown shyt.

Daps
Reppin
Catch me in the safari zone
Well if you purchased the Mackish Melanin Megapack like I did, complete with the Elite Feet nail trimmer set, you'd have read the sacred Mackish Scrolls which state that the Honorable Pharaoh Muhammad Nasheed al-Flex bin Tariq bin Melinate can trace his ancestry back to the original Chief of the Americas, Chief Tariq Amerikaan Flex, who this land is named after, not some old CAC drawing maps. It'll all be discussed on one of his live PPV events where you'll get some free Mackish cologne samples if you are one of the first 100 subscribers.
@HebrewAllahTripleDarkness they jacking your style breh

or maybe that's the main account :mjpls:

humble Hermit

Mind Power
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Conquering Lion
74694_184014268277602_100000070905904_643510_366325_n.jpg

Sorry guys.
The "Olmecs" preceed the Maya. The pictures you posted are nothing new, same ol people who for years has tried to discredit. Anywhere between 5%- 40% of central Americans contain African dna. The Olmecs sculptures are a mixture of the African and Asian influences. In my research I would say that the people worship these black gods. On the back of the olmecs are loose braids/ singles.
2v92hb6.jpg
There are direct linkage at these sites but you know what I realized what I've been learned is nothing new. People has been trying to get others blacks to get onboard forever but we are afraid of believing in the "spooks".

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Some of you still don't understand what happened. There was a WAR waged against black people.

We lost, and cacs have been destroying evidence ever since. Rewriting history, etc.

If you observe things you will recognize the evidence.

Only one thing missing from the equation: Who helped the cacs defeat our societies worldwide. Were we so far spread and complacent that we were easy targets? Something missing from the equation. Cacs had assistance from someone/something. Demons, aliens, or a breakaway society.

Where did they get the wealth to produce the weapons they supposedly had? There were no factories, guns and cannons had to be built one at a time. They didn't have machine guns either!

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Some of you still don't understand what happened. There was a WAR waged against black people.

We lost, and cacs have been destroying evidence ever since. Rewriting history, etc.

Only one thing missing from the equation: Who helped the cacs defeat our societies worldwide. Were we so far spread and complacent that we were easy targets? Something missing from the equation. Cacs had assistance from someone/something. Demons, aliens, or a breakaway society.

Where did they get the wealth to produce the weapons they supposedly had? There were no factories, guns and cannons had to be built one at a time. They didn't have machine guns either!

Moors?

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There were definitely Africans living amongst Africa when the new world was discovered. Africans found it first. They'd been trading with the and living in the new world amongst natives for years before the Euros knew it existed.

Daps
Reppin
Catch me in the safari zone

Nobody explained it yet, they all came with assumptions but no decent answer. How would a minority like that defeat so many of us just by using hands and guns? it makes 0 sense