Votes: 12 22.6%

• Total voters

Deluuxe

Deadly Jester
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

^
So this guy held a lecture in Marcus Garvey Museum in Kingston, Jamaica. I know its 45mins (watch if you can) long but the summary is

-The so-called Arawaks are fake
-Columbus was a mass-murderering theif
-The "Slave Trade" was actually a Race War
-Jamaican Citizens are legally British property
-Christianity is a psychological weapon
-Queen Elizabeth II owns the Government of Jamaica
-Jamaicans are neither "independent" nor free and are bonded by their birth certificate

what do you guys think about the whole bringing of millions of african peoples to american/carribean/elsewhere being a creation? The guy raises the point that Arawak peoples existing in Jamaica was fake and Is way to take the birthrights, ownership, and resources from the jamaican people making them foreign entities. He questions the existance of these indigenous Arawak people existing in Jamaica for 10000 years according to spaniards, yet not a single footstamp has been found from a people that was supposed to exist there for thousands of years. He says the Europeans killed off the Jamaicans and "inslaved" the rest.

I must admit there's alot of holes in the slavery story :patrice:. Not to mention this is the story that was taught by the same people who "inslaved" you and erased your identity. I always wondered if we were taken from all these various west african tribes, shouldnt this be strongly documented/known amongst ALL these people? but the vibe I get from africans is theyre just as lost and unsure, how can they not account for millions lost? Its like the Tutsi's suddenly not being sure a bunch of their people were slaughtered...how could they not know? Are these cac's trying to synchronize their lies on both sides? What do you guys think? :patrice:

And please nobody mention DNA. That has been proven inaccurate and EASILY manipulable. This is not a DNA debate, its whether you believe Millions (300 Million according to some) of our people where brought from West Africa to American, the carribean, south central america etc.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Yes, but I got the impression that OP was saying that those natives never existed in the first place.
Oh I got you. There's so much evidence of the slave trade and the tribes existing but there are some holes in the narrative. I hard for me to take anything of cac history at face value.

Deluuxe

Deadly Jester
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I dont wanna be typing all the shyt he said, just watch the video its easier. He did not say arawaks dont exist, he said they were not in Jamaica and in the region. He did say the caribs existed and look like all the other black people which is true from the pics Ive seen of them.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
he said they were not in Jamaica and in the region.
False. Every island in the Caribbean had an Amerindian population.

He did say the caribs existed and look like all the other black people which is true from the pics Ive seen of them.
This is what the Caribs looked like.

bharrat-jagdeo-and-erik-solheim-exploiting-amerindian-children-in-fairview-guyana.jpg

Deluuxe

Deadly Jester
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Are you dumb? The Garifuna are black people who have Carib ancestry. They aren't Caribs. :what:

"Its not that we don't have a connection from Africa....We do...this is simply saying that our ancestors were on the land before the story they tell of them bringing us here on slave ships. Our people were all over these lands before the Atlantic slave trade. The so called people they made us believe that were indians when columbus came were african people....."

^ I believe that comment sums up the point of the video