Daps
Watching Zazie scoot around in those tights all episode

eddie-long-crying.gif

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Good episode, enjoyed it. Even though it was a funny scene and DG did a great job I kind of wished they would have brought in a different actor to play that role of TP. Had all the aspects of Atlanta that I love in this episode. Funniest part to me when she was talking to the intercom and asked to see Lotti , after a long pause he just came back and said “nah” lol

I wonder if this was just a one off or will be part of episodes going forward. Seems like they are having a tough time incorporating Van in the main storyline of the show

Last edited:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
My mother is the light skinned sibling. My aunt was the only one who took care of my grandfather in the years leading up to his death. My mother only visited him once or twice maybe in the decade my aunt moved him to Atlanta so she could put him in an assisted living facility near her home. Every week my aunt went there to take him his favorite snacks, decorate his room, family dinner events he would always ask for my mom but she would never call or show up. It ate her alive that she was doing all that and all he could think about was my mother. But the real kicker is that he wasn’t even my biological grandfather. My grandmother allegedly got pregnant during a “break”, but my grandfather thought my mom was his.

nikkaz had whole families on the side and shyt back in the day man.

So wild.

My maternal grandmother and grandad had 8 girls between them. My grandad rollin stoned another kid right after my aunt (Girl #7) was born. My uncle is only 2 weeks younger than my Aunt. But he grew up in SC while my mom and her sisters all grew up in NYC before moving to SC in the mid/late 70s. 2 oldest girls stayed in NYC and the other 6 (mom is 3rd oldest) all came down. My 3 youngest aunts were in high school and went to a party in the neighborhood and one of my aunts was dancing with a dude at the party when some broad said that "Ewwww, you dancing with your brother!!" . There was an immediate record scratch and my youngest aunt said, "Awww hell no, party ova!!!!". They go home and ask my grandad about it and he's like

tumblr_ljb4wlKRu01qixleeo1_500.gif

The facts my aunts and uncle didn't even know but others did :mjlol:

Weird that the only boy my grandad had was on the side :dead: and being only 2 weeks younger than my aunt is comedy.

Black fam fukkery is a staple.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I thought he was a “new black” too at one point but, I misjudged him. To write a lot of the stuff he does in this show you had to grow up in our environment.
you can grow and goto alternative schools, different religions, be smart, be a goon, etc. but black folk just culturally have a lot of shyt we can all relate to no matter the upbringing or circumstances.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Good episode, enjoyed it. Even though it was a funny scene, Even tho DG did a great job I kind of wished they would have brought in a different actor to play that role of TP. Had all the aspects of Atlanta that I love in this episode. Funniest part to me when she was talking to the intercom and asked to see Lotti , after a long pause he just came back and said “nah” lol

I wonder if this was just a one off or will be part of episodes going forward. Seems like they are having a tough time incorporating Van in the main storyline of the show

Van’s never really been part of the main storyline going back to season 1. She’s connected to Earn through their child. She’s never really had time be part of the core three’s misadventures and even told Earn in season 2 that she didn’t like being involved in their hijinks.