Atlanta: The Final Season | Official Thread | FX & Hulu

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Did anybody breakdown the meaning of the dad's interaction with young boy at the mall?

He was making a farce of the Father’s hat. The hat had a cross on it, so the kid was “kneeling” before Christ. Its a way of saying that the values of our elders are mocked and looked down upon by the youth of today.

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I root for everybody Black.
Even OJ?
Even OJ.

I think it was maybe two years ago, Tyler Perry had at least four, five shows running at the same time. Also heard stories that he wrote and directed a movie in a week I believe. He releases content at a ridiculous rate and Black people will watch it. Don't let people on Twitter tell you nothing, people show up for his movies and watch his shows.

EDIT: A Fall From Grace was the movie. New Netflix Film A Fall From Grace Was Filmed In Just Five Days

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
HULU

Sidenote:
nikka even said “hellur” like Madea when he noticed Van in his office lmao

I already paid for the entire season on prime…the irony is my hulu account was active at the time and they were airing the episodes live but I didn’t know they were going to do that…sometimes they don’t have the episodes until well after the season is over

perfectblack999

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm trying to understand what the Glover brother's are basing the show on. From what I always understood about Gambino, I always thought he was one of those alternative black folks that grew up somewhat whitewashed. But he is tapping into real experiences with this show. Even Brian tyree Henry. This nikka is gay as hell and obviously didn't live this life but his portrayal of Paper Boi is amazing.

I went to undergrad with Stephen Glover. He’s a nikka :russ:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Vanessa in them spandex pants
From the back
giphy.webp