Superstar
Daps
Donald Glover is INSANE LMAO
urprised-troybarnes.gif

RARI_Godwind

St. BAWGustine - DarkSkxxxn
Daps
Roll with me now :whoa:

I feel like this season is a lot more coherent than the last. It doesn’t present a cohesive narrative or theme like last season but it’s not difficult to follow either.

Whereas last season I felt the Glovers experimented with A LOT of ideas they probably had rattling around for a while and had never been done before on tv, I feel like they’re exploring more with the characters to open up their commentary. Curious to see where this season goes now keeping that in mind.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Roll with me now :whoa:

I feel like this season is a lot more coherent than the last. It doesn’t present a cohesive narrative or theme like last season but it’s not difficult to follow either.

Whereas last season I felt the Glovers experimented with A LOT of ideas they probably had rattling around for a while and had never been done before on tv, I feel like they’re exploring more with the characters to open up their commentary. Curious to see where this season goes now keeping that in mind.

Meh….. I was kinda thinking last season was better than this season up to this ep.

Like there still hasn’t been a better ep than the B&W ep or the final ep

But I loved tonight’s ep

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
I know Tyler Perry seeing the episode like :martin:, but at this point I can't imagine the criticism is really fazing him.

At first I thought she was taking Lottie to some kind of amusement park :skip:. Mr. Chocolate had Willy Wonka vibes for me.

Van this whole episode :wow:

Lottie getting moved from set to set had me :damn:

"We'll fix it in post" :bryan:

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I fell asleep and now watching it. but did yall notice the Cosby show girls names in this episode. When old boy hollered at Van (aka Vanessa/Cosby daughter) she said her name was Denise(Cosby daughter) Then one of the girls was named Sandra during one of the tv show scenes.

Last edited: