Atlanta: The Final Season | Official Thread | FX & Hulu

Nabs

Superstar
Daps
Atlanta kind of pulling from St. Elsewhere for the finale is pretty fitting. I know people get worked up over that one, but it's kind of perfect here.

Love what they've been able to do with these four seasons. I'm sad it's over. There's nothing left for me to get excited over on television.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
anyone who believes it was all a dream and is taking examples/cues from things that were said in the first seasons like they've been planting seeds that this whole series was all in darius' head the entire time is a joke.

there is no way this show ended the way it was intended at the beginning (if they even had an idea that early on) this show clearly played out completely differently in the last 2 seasons especially because all of their careers blew the fukk up after the first seasons. so trying to take random shyt said in the first seasons to fit that narrative makes no sense.

anyway judge judy ass was flat in my opinion. dude was smiling because he just did some crazy ass shyt because he thought he was dreaming and he like "wow, I guess I really did that shyt :lolbron:"

Last edited:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Have you ever broke down how Al and Darius have to be gay. They never have no hoes, they always lived together, when Darius was dreaming he asked how his mom and dad is doing; he must don't speak to them because Africans parents ain't fukking with the gay shyt, and his brother told him " I don't want you in here I want you out there with your friend" which can mean in here= in the closet and out there out the closet. Darius was a bit to geek to kiss another man plus he have blonde hair and stole a pink fukking car.
negged

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I read a comment somewhere that Atlanta was a show for white liberals, and that it wasn't a Black show because of Hiro.
I disagree, wholeheartedly.
Atlanta was one of the Blackest shows that I've ever seen, and not just on a surface level. You had to know what Murray's hair grease smells like to actually get it. From the very beginning, there were so many jokes, symbols, references, Easter eggs, and cameos that would only make sense if you knew the joy/pain/rage/beauty of being Black in AmeriKKKa.
I don't know if the rumors of the Glover brothers being Coli brehs are true; but if Donald and/or Stephen are reading this, thank you. Thank you for this beautifu piece of Black art.
Thank you for making something for us.
Much respect.
white liberals (i.e. andy greenwald) was in his feelings and confused about multiple episodes in the last season. it definitely is not a show for white liberals.

and yeah hiro being involved doesn't mean shyt either. this show was made by the glover brother first and foremost, thats two black men. :manny:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Cree summer could still get it just off the strength of the nostalgia.
I'm torn, Breh. On one hand, I know the puss is phenomenal. Magical, even.
On the other hand, I think Cree Summer might have that Erykah Badu voodoo coochie, and I'm not trying to be outside dressed like Lenny Kravitz.