angela-bassett-t.jpg

This post needs its own thread.
:ohlawd:

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So we can have debate and discourse for years to come.

Ala Sopranos

I mean people still debating on the end of Inception as well.

I dunno who mentioned it earlier, but someone said before the finale that the 1st season 1st episode, Darius was having deja vu. And if the entire series was a dream, it explains A LOT of the weirdness that occurs throughout the series.

b_b

All Star
Supporter
Daps
That ending implies it was real, that was a look of relief from Darius. Every prior moment he realized he was in the tank, his anxiety went through the roof and he looked hella panicked/stressed. Especially paired with reliving his moments with his brother, that joy he must feel from knowing its not a dream. Thats why I feel its a very hopeful and upbeat ending, they all found their peace and stuck with each other. For Darius to have these people he so obviously cares about really be there with him and not in his head had him looking completely at peace, elated, and drained of his pent up anxiety. Contrast how he sits up prior to waiting for Judge Judy to show whether or not she was draggin a wagon, to how he looks after. Aint no way its a dream, and I don't think this show would do that to its characters and its viewers.

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
He did but

A). He specifically said he WAS NOT interested in her sexually.

B). The episode strongly hinted that she wasn’t real. More of a manifestation of him being high and working through some mental issues
Exactly, the trans woman was just some type of stand in for his deceased mother hence why they had the same. The Woods episode from season 2 showed that he dreams of and talks to his mom when he’s depressed the combination of that and hallucinating from the drugs manifested her being the trans woman in New Jazz.

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yall ain't gone act like mfs wasn't calling judge Judy thick on thecoli!! I don't know what's really any more!!

Right I’m thinking Atlanta writers was in on the same joke.

No normal person is wondering what judge Judy look like under the robe on on the coli :steviej:

But in reality it’s kinda a mystery to those who actually watch judge Judy. She don’t never stand up.

Them making it a theme of the final episode is :banderas:

Cause now the twist in the entire series “is she thick or not” :ohhh:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
It’s time to have the uncomfortable discussion I know some of y’all don’t wanna have.:skip:

Though Season 4 was pretty good

Season 3 was better :umad:

I said what I said, don’t at me

All complaints and response need to be forwarded to @Neo The Resurrected ONE :mjgrin:

Daps
It’s time to have the uncomfortable discussion I know some of y’all don’t wanna have.:skip:

Though Season 4 was pretty good

Season 3 was better :umad:

I said what I said, don’t at me

All complaints and response need to be forwarded to @Neo The Resurrected ONE :mjgrin:

Nah, s4 was miles ahead of s3.