Atlanta: The Final Season | Official Thread | FX & Hulu

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Sanaa-Lathan.jpg

angela-bassett-t.jpg

3 women who also have access to Hollywood makeup, & trainers on top of IG filters

the majority of 60 year old women DO NOT look like this

b_b

All Star
Supporter
Daps
This is probably my favorite show ending of all time, no lie. every frame is perfectly shot, acted and executed.
The only show endings I actually fukked with that elevated everything before it was the show Devs and The Night Of. Mr. Robot almost did it, but stumbled into hokey (imo).

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
Pulled a Sopranos with that ending. Good ending to a unique show.

Did Darius brother show up before or is this the first time he is mentioned?

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That ending implies it was real, that was a look of relief from Darius. Every prior moment he realized he was in the tank, his anxiety went through the roof and he looked hella panicked/stressed. Especially paired with reliving his moments with his brother, that joy he must feel from knowing its not a dream. Thats why I feel its a very hopeful and upbeat ending, they all found their peace and stuck with each other. For Darius to have these people he so obviously cares about really be there with him and not in his head had him looking completely at peace, elated, and drained of his pent up anxiety. Contrast how he sits up prior to waiting for Judge Judy to show whether or not she was draggin a wagon, to how he looks after. Aint no way its a dream, and I don't think this show would do that to its characters and its viewers.

Darius said he stole the car but wouldn't get in trouble because he was in the tank. They said he wasn't in the tank. After they go outside to smoke Darius leans in to watch Judge Judy and you hear a police siren. That wasn't an accident. The police are coming for the car so everything is real.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
That ending implies it was real, that was a look of relief from Darius. Every prior moment he realized he was in the tank, his anxiety went through the roof and he looked hella panicked/stressed. Especially paired with reliving his moments with his brother, that joy he must feel from knowing its not a dream. Thats why I feel its a very hopeful and upbeat ending, they all found their peace and stuck with each other. For Darius to have these people he so obviously cares about really be there with him and not in his head had him looking completely at peace, elated, and drained of his pent up anxiety. Contrast how he sits up prior to waiting for Judge Judy to show whether or not she was draggin a wagon, to how he looks after. Aint no way its a dream, and I don't think this show would do that to its characters and its viewers.
The ending doesn't imply it was real. It can be interpreted both ways. The look of elation could be that he's now in a reality where he has all his loved ones again. He's no longer alone. Depressed. That would explain why he was always so distant and aloof in the show. He was In denial. He knew this reality he built was a facade he created just to help him cope with his grief. So he never allowed himself to get attached to it. But that last shot was him finally accepting and embracing it. Cause even if it's not real. At least he's not alone.