Atlanta: The Final Season | Official Thread | FX & Hulu

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Have you ever broke down how Al and Darius have to be gay. They never have no hoes, they always lived together, when Darius was dreaming he asked how his mom and dad is doing; he must don't speak to them because Africans parents ain't fukking with the gay shyt, and his brother told him " I don't want you in here I want you out there with your friend" which can mean in here= in the closet and out there out the closet. Darius was a bit to geek to kiss another man plus he have blonde hair and stole a pink fukking car.

Al is NOT Gay. He’s shown interest in several women throughout the course of the series. Just last season he was enjoying a threesome with two WOMEN before it got messed up because the white groupie said some racist shyt.

Darius has shown interest in women too but his complete willingness to kiss Earn suggests he might be Bi or Pans but Alfred is 100% straight.

I’ve enjoyed the fact that the show can portray straight black males (in Earn and Al’s case specifically) who aren’t being led by their dikks chasing p*ssy every second of every episode. This little undercurrent of thinking men HAVE to be gay because they have lives, goals, and life experiences unrelated to chasing skirts is toxic as fukk.

pcpking

All Star
Daps
Al is NOT Gay. He’s shown interest in several women throughout the course of the series. Just last season he was enjoying a threesome with two WOMEN before it got messed up because the white groupie said some racist shyt.

Darius has shown interest in women too but his complete willingness to kiss Earn suggests he might be Bi or Pans but Alfred is 100% straight.

I’ve enjoyed the fact that the show can portray straight black males (in Earn and Al’s case specifically) who aren’t being led by their dikks chasing p*ssy every second of every episode. This little undercurrent of thinking men HAVE to be gay because they have lives, goals, and life experiences unrelated to chasing skirts is toxic as fukk.

I definitely agree with bold, and you're right that Al kicked it with few hoes but he also kicked it with a full blown tranny.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I definitely agree with bold, and you're right that Al kicked it with few hoes but he also kicked it with a full blown tranny.

He did but

A). He specifically said he WAS NOT interested in her sexually.

B). The episode strongly hinted that she wasn’t real. More of a manifestation of him being high and working through some mental issues

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
I read a comment somewhere that Atlanta was a show for white liberals, and that it wasn't a Black show because of Hiro.
I disagree, wholeheartedly.
Atlanta was one of the Blackest shows that I've ever seen, and not just on a surface level. You had to know what Murray's hair grease smells like to actually get it. From the very beginning, there were so many jokes, symbols, references, Easter eggs, and cameos that would only make sense if you knew the joy/pain/rage/beauty of being Black in AmeriKKKa.
I don't know if the rumors of the Glover brothers being Coli brehs are true; but if Donald and/or Stephen are reading this, thank you. Thank you for this beautifu piece of Black art.
Thank you for making something for us.
Much respect.