Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
She got nyash :wow:

we-want-more-michael-irvin.gif

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
Darius said he goes to the tank every week. I like the interpretation that the show was partly from his point of view and partly worldly experiences being black that we can collectively identify with. They just mixed his real world with the fake world as a backdrop to experiment and use Afrosurrealism to full effect. The Tupac death scene from Season 3 stands out in particular. In reality his friends could have died awhile back or still be alive, it doesnt really matter because we're really out here and carry all this shyt with us.

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Alfred, Earn and Van leaving Atlanta seemed trigger Darius’ grief about losing his Parents and brother.
Atlanta is FAR above and beyond Louie
true but even Glover himself has admitted Louie was a big influence on the show. I can’t remember the interview where he said it tho, it been so long ago.

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Watching this one more time and yup…there’s arguments for both it being real or it being a dream.

Donald a slick motherfukker lol
And i think that's what Donald wanted to do. Because the smile could have been Darius realizing that he was in reality but at the same time it could be him at peace of mind at knowing none of this is real. What really makes me think it was all a dream is the scene where he saves them he just pops up out of nowhere knowing they were in distress when he was supposed to be meeting them for food. Wouldn't he have had to try to get in the door first to know that they were in danger?

Spiider

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
And i think that's what Donald wanted to do. Because the smile could have been Darius realizing that he was in reality but at the same time it could be him at peace of mind at knowing none of this is real. What really makes me think it was all a dream is the scene where he saves them he just pops up out of nowhere knowing they were in distress when he was supposed to be meeting them for food. Wouldn't he have had to try to get in the door first to know that they were in danger?
Everything about that sequence seemed over the top and ridiculous. But all of the dream sequences in the episode seemed realistic and down to earth. So, think that he was in the real world at the end and actually stole the car.