Daps
FSDbIOsVgAEivEY
:ohhh:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
@Ziggiy what's the science?

I wrote this a few pages back:

This episode was partly a euphemism for Donald to describe himself and how Atlanta was created

Donald grew up being made fun of for “acting white”. He even had a favorite cousin who he was close too that used to protect him from being bullied by the other kids. This mirrors Washington’s cousin talking about how THEY grew up.

Donald out of College was recruited by Tina Fey as a writer for 30 Rock, through a DIVERSITY PROGRAM. This mirrors Washington getting into Disney through the same manner.

Donald assembled an all black writers room for Atlanta, to create the most authentically black show on television. This mirrors Washington recruiting Frank Rolls, who at the time was a low-level employee, to lead animator on Goofy Movie. Donald recruited his brother Stephen, and other black people who either had NO writing experience or were working as assistants & PA’s, and made them full time writers for Atlanta’s first season.

Donald “Trojan Horsed” the pitch for Atlanta. He sold FX on the idea that the show was going to be one thing, while going behind their backs and making it something deeper & bolder. This mirrors Washington wanting to use a Goofy Movie to tell a deeper story about black people in America.

Donald was told by executives at FX what the characters could and couldn’t say/do. Mainly that only the white character Dave in the pilot could say “nikka”. Donald hired Paul Sims as an executive producer as a “white delegate” to convince the executives at FX to allow Donald the freedom to allow the black characters to speak authentically. This mirrors Washington having to do things he didn’t want like adding Mickey and Big Foot to the film.

Loken

All Star
Daps
I don't know, man...I thought he looked pretty good considering how bad his stroke reportedly was and how little time has passed since.
It can sometimes take several years for people to recover from a major stroke.
this

my dad had a light stroke in 2021 and he was just starting to get back right this year he still got trouble with his memory tho