Atlanta: The Final Season | Official Thread | FX & Hulu

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
13iswh7ad2731.jpg

Thomas Washington is based on Donald’s father.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
This episode really helped me realize how brilliant Black stand up bits would be dramatized. I haven't seen Bel Air but basically along those lines from observational humor. I could dead ass see a comedian riffin on how Goofy was black and bringing up this history of his character up to the Goofy Movie.

We. Need. More. Of. That. :wow:

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
Goofy’s shoes and gloves as evidence of the crime scene is just the cherry on top of an unbelievable episode of television. I really wish this show was talked about more because there's so much to take from this season (and last season) but in due time, people will come back to it.

This episode is akin to "Three Slaps." Loquareeous and Thomas Washington are fictional characters based on real people. It's definitely the case with Loquareeous. We see their lives play out. We never see their demise, technically but we know how Devonte Hart died. His body was never found. Thomas drives his car into the lake and his body is never found. While Devonte dies, Loquareeous survives, thus ensuring Devonte's legacy lives on. This episode, this show, and A Goofy Movie, ensure that Tom Washington's legacy lives on.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
"I remember, he said he didn't want Mickey in the movie and I'm all.... It's a Disney movie, what are you talking about :dahell: And then one time I'm in his office he's all 'So they're trying to put this white boy in my movie?' -- and I say... he's a MOUSE:ld: what are you talking about??? :why:"

:laff::laff: :laff: