Atlanta: The Final Season | Official Thread | FX & Hulu

BuddahMAC

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Such a great episode...goddamn I'm going to miss this show...

Given some of these one-offs this show has pulled off & if that mindspace is where his head's at, I hope Glover does some kind of anthology show in a similar vein at some point in the near future, b/c these shyts are amazing...

The Bigfoot scene was going to be them buying Huey Newton's rattan throne to pass down generational lessons?!? Adina Howard up in the office? The Goofy gear crime scene photos?

This show is one of the GOATs and underrated as hell at the same time.

Oh, and for those asking how they got the footage, FX and Disney are the same company now so it's just a matter of getting permission to use it.

FgIHmb2WIAcuR8e

Last edited:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Yeah, another great episode :wow:. All the touches of the documentary were on point, from the footage and the talking heads to the sad ending :sadcam:.

The actor who played his cousin was :mjlol:, while the one who played his wife was :mjcry:.

Thomas ready to put so many messages in The Goofy movie :obama:, chilling with Robert Townsend, Sinbad, Harrison Ford, and Adina Howard in his office :pachaha:. Episode made me want to revisit The Goofy Movie, haven't seen it since I was a kid and listen to some Brian McKnight/Tevin Campbell.

Daps
Earn was the snipe.

Very rare

It only comes out at night (Earn’s emotions)

It has red eyes (Earn crying)

Only the coolest and smartest can catch it (Earn admitted to Van she’s all he ever wanted. She is his dream girl. She’s the coolest and smartest)

Lottie: Did you ever catch it?

Van: No but with your help I think I can

Earn told Van that Lottie is the physical manifestation of what happens when they get together. Lottie helped Earn both realize and understand his immense love for both Van and their family.

Breh i bet you if the Glover Brothers read this, even they would hit the :ohhh:

And that's not a bad thing :wow:

It proves you belong in the conversation with the greats. I can't wait to see you get there.