Atlanta: The Final Season | Official Thread | FX & Hulu

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
I thought it was an enjoyable, heartfelt episode, but in the grand scheme of the Atlanta narrative it felt very uneventful. I probably wouldn't have minded if that series finale wasn't breathing down our necks right now, though.
:patrice:
Word, I hope they didn’t give us the Van/Earn reunion a couple episodes early because it’s gonna blow to shyt in the end
only thing I really got against earn still simping van is she's legit insane

she fine as fukk and the mother of his child, so i really can't blame him :manny:
:lolbron: true but Earn ain’t the most well-equipped person either…though he’s obviously shown a lot of personal growth over the seasons.

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
I thought the 4:3 aspect ratio was setting us up for some foul shyt to pop off. The narrow aspect ratio focus your attention and helps to draw you in. And I was on the lookout. It didn't turn out that way. I think it was used to symbolize Earn and Van's intimacy.

When looking at a map of the United States, obviously, we have LA on the west coast and Atlanta on the east coast. Earn wants to go to LA and Van wants to stay in Atlanta. Those are two geographical extremes and are represented by the vertical black bars on the left and right edges of the tv screen.

Earn and Van want each other. The extremes mean nothing without being a family. They'll just be blank spaces. Hence the black bars on the screen. The family, Earn, Van and Lottie, is in the middle of the screen and takes up the most space when they're together. I would have expanded to fullscreen at the end to signify that their family was whole.

Nabs

Superstar
Daps
That ending was dope. Lotti going from cold to warm once her parents finally got over what was holding them back.

xvF4dAi.jpg

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
I thought the 4:3 aspect ratio was setting us up for some foul shyt to pop off. The narrow aspect ratio focus your attention and helps to draw you in. And I was on the lookout. It didn't turn out that way. I think it was used to symbolize Earn and Van's intimacy.

When looking at a map of the United States, obviously, we have LA on the west coast and Atlanta on the east coast. Earn wants to go to LA and Van wants to stay in Atlanta. Those are two geographical extremes and are represented by the vertical black bars on the left and right edges of the tv screen.

Earn and Van want each other. The extremes mean nothing without being a family. They'll just be blank spaces. Hence the black bars on the screen. The family, Earn, Van and Lottie, is in the middle of the screen and takes up the most space when they're together. I would have expanded to fullscreen at the end to signify that their family was whole.
giphy.webp

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
Van would rather pull up with ah baguette than be with this nikka crying tears in the tent.. breh's teeth chattering like a looney tunes character. when a person is getting literally nothing from you and could actively be doing anything else and still chooses you.. thats when u know its real.

will the simping pay off? I guess we'll see. couldn't be me tho. Idc if that ass is bouncing all around them woods she gotta give me something. earn is in sunk cost territory