Atlanta: The Final Season | Official Thread | FX & Hulu

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Yeah, this was definitely a more subdued but beautiful episode of Atlanta nonetheless :ehh:. Another example of what makes the show so great, is that they can go from a more comedic episode like last week, to something like this.

Low-key has been a good season for Lottie, goes from Mr. Chocolate offering her a TV show to catching a snipe on her first try :leon:.

When she told her parents no singing :mjlol:

Good to see Earn open up, find you someone you can dream about every night brehs :mjcry:

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Just watched Crank Dat Killer, I thought Soulja Boy was gonna be the serial killer :mjlol:

Them nikkas really kissed :gucci::beli: a reminder to never try to put someone on this show other than the first two seasons….I had my aunt watch the episode where Van killed a nikka with a baguette and she was so confused :dead:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Earn was the snipe.

Very rare

It only comes out at night (Earn’s emotions)

It has red eyes (Earn crying)

Only the coolest and smartest can catch it (Earn admitted to Van she’s all he ever wanted. She is his dream girl. She’s the coolest and smartest)

Lottie: Did you ever catch it?

Van: No but with your help I think I can

Earn told Van that Lottie is the physical manifestation of what happens when they get together. Lottie helped Earn both realize and understand his immense love for both Van and their family.

ok I see why the fukk these dudes was saying you were one of the glover brothers in the S3 thread…holy shyt lmao

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
It was an important story wise episode but was still feeling meh about it since I figured they'd wind back up together before the end, but something about when that Sade hit just made the episode jump up to some of the top tier status for me....

It's crazy how shyt like that can happen...