Atlanta: The Final Season | Official Thread | FX & Hulu

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Did Hiro Murai or Donald direct this one? Or someone else? I missed that bit on the credits. Whoever it was, that was a well-crafted episode.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
honestly Van ain't got nothing going on in Atlanta to block this move

you wanna be an actress but don't want to move to Hollywood

and in LA, she can use Earn's connections for roles too

she's not thinking rationally

She never actually wanted to be an actress. She was doing it to have a fun experience and make some money.

She was actually the most rational one of the episode. Her and Earn’s roles flipped for the first time.

Earn chose to actually SHOW his emotions for the first time and throw caution to the wind. Thats why he got her. Its the first time he’s ever let his walls down in front of her.

The therapy worked

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Earn was the snipe.

Very rare

It only comes out at night (Earn’s emotions)

It has red eyes (Earn crying)

Only the coolest and smartest can catch it (Earn admitted to Van she’s all he ever wanted. She is his dream girl. She’s the coolest and smartest)

Lottie: Did you ever catch it?

Van: No but with your help I think I can

Earn told Van that Lottie is the physical manifestation of what happens when they get together. Lottie helped Earn both realize and understand his immense love for both Van and their family.

Mac Brown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-town
Earn was the snipe.

Very rare

It only comes out at night (Earn’s emotions)

It has red eyes (Earn crying)

Only the coolest and smartest can catch it (Earn admitted to Van she’s all he ever wanted. She is his dream girl. She’s the coolest and smartest)

Lottie: Did you ever catch it?

Van: No but with your help I think I can

Earn told Van that Lottie is the physical manifestation of what happens when they get together. Lottie helped Earn both realize and understand his immense love for both Van and their family.
:mjcry: :mjcry: :mjcry: :mjcry: :mjcry: :mjcry: :mjcry: :mjcry: :mjcry: :mjcry: :mjcry: