Atlanta showing Donald Trump love

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
What the fukk are you talking bout :mjlol: if Israel is a factor in losing elections, then how is Trump gonna win when he's far more pro Israel than Biden? Common sense.

Oh yes I imagine every Muslim in America not voting to help Trump win and teach Biden a lesson. Top quality trolling.

These secret Trump supporters are just delusional. Now that they can't say nothing about "BiDeN iNfLatIoN" and gas prices they gotta pretend like this shyt is it.

:mjlol:

As if Trump can't wait to get on that debate stage and tell the world he is "the greatest defender of Israel ever." "No one has been a greater defender of Israel than me!" "Hamas would've never attacked if I was President" "Joe Biden won't support you like I will support you" "if you are Jewish and vote for Biden, you're an idiot!" "There will be fire and fury in Palestine if I'm president and we'll get the job done." The man cannot WAIT to kiss ass and outdo Biden on being as much a Netanyahu bootlicker as possible. But this is a Joe Biden issue and election decider.

:mjlol:

Some of us old enough to remember when we thought the Iraq War--an actual disgrace of our own military and foreign policy--would surely unseat George Bush and it didn't. No president has ever lost an election because of a fukking war in the Middle East. Cmon now.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Dude has an entertainers aura. Terrible president but it’s easy to see why people like his trifling ass.

Tell us what else he has. Nice hair? Dreamy eyes? A nice walk?

Yall black Trump supporters sound like yall want a boyfriend more than a President.

Black folks dont need to be cheering for some racist white supremacist egomaniac because he's "charming." The fukk is wrong with you c00ns?

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Me and my nikkas woulda been aggressive asf clowning that pink bytch and woulda stomped out dawg talking bout "we love you". Speak for yourself bytch ass nikka, for speaking for me I'm rocking yo shyt. Fakkit.
This is exactly what's needed.
He's been Heckled and sworn at in public before. Someone needs to roast the fukk out of him if they get the opportunity. And we all know fat boy will get in his feelings.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Biden, you need to be hitting every Soul Food spot...

Hell, get a tour bus and drop everyone off at work like Mays Gilliam did in Head Of State.

Breh thats not how pro-black politics works in 2024. "Real ones" hold Democrats to a greater standard than Republicans and call it "free thinking" and "not blindly giving up my vote."

If Joe Biden does a soul food tour this is "Democrats pandering" and "racist" "out of touch" Joe Biden thinking all black people want is food and dances.

If Trump goes to a fried chicken fast food spot in Atlanta, we love him and this is a clear sign that the black vote is at risk for Dems.

Politics is a joke in our community.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This ain't nothing. If you were already in a restaurant and someone came in and bought free drinks, you'd probably take a free drink. Let's be honest, how many of them are registered to vote? How many are eligible :mjpls:?

Daps
Reppin
St louis
dumb nikka's,c00ns and black downlows
should be destroyed.
them dumb down south nikkas
are wearing colonel sanders ties
on them uniforms and everything.
never understood how down south
nikkas were not the most militant.
:snoop:

UKVu0t8.gif

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Tell us what else he has. Nice hair? Dreamy eyes? A nice walk?

Yall black Trump supporters sound like yall want a boyfriend more than a President.

Black folks dont need to be cheering for some racist white supremacist egomaniac because he's "charming." The fukk is wrong with you c00ns?

@Amerikan Melanin is a white Trump supporter.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Breh thats not how pro-black politics works in 2024. "Real ones" hold Democrats to a greater standard than Republicans and call it "free thinking" and "not blindly giving up my vote."

If Joe Biden does a soul food tour this is "Democrats pandering" and "racist" "out of touch" Joe Biden thinking all black people want is food and dances.

If Trump goes to a fried chicken fast food spot in Atlanta, we love him and this is a clear sign that the black vote is at risk for Dems.

Politics is a joke in our community.
It’s amazing ain’t it? :snoop:

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm saving this thread to my favorites. Come this fall, the quotes are being quoted.
Yeah do that, because these Trump lovers apparently don't see what is happening nationally regarding abortion. Republicans all across the country have lost mid-term and special elections on that specific issue which is why they try not to even mention abortion while campaigning. Red States like Kansas voted in a right to abortion laws and other Red States are trying to get it on the ballot. Trump, his Supreme Court stooges and the Republican Party are the faces of this regressive abortion appeal policy, but there are literally people walking around that don't see the simmering outrage of White women all across this Country that hear Republicans pushing for a national abortion ban. I guess White women finally realize that the Christian Right Wing Taliban is not only racist but they also hate women.