Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
Grab 'em by the milkshakes
qQSNhr1.png

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
Biden's allegiance to Israel is going to cost him the election.

He got nobody to blame but himself. He made that bed, now lay in it :mjgrin:
Sad if that’s the case.
:mjcry:
Trump is for sale so all the Israeli people have to do is pay him and he will do the same thing Biden is doing.
:mjgrin:
He will be able to spin it so that CACs will see it as a positive.
:mjlol:
“That there Trump is a renegade and a smart man. He will make Israel pay everything back plus interest. I like the way he thinks.”
:skip:
Meanwhile Trump counting the money so he can pay for his legal fees. Only in America.
:unimpressed:

Sly Cookin

based
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
What the fukk are you talking bout :mjlol: if Israel is a factor in losing elections, then how is Trump gonna win when he's far more pro Israel than Biden? Common sense.

Oh yes I imagine every Muslim in America not voting to help Trump win and teach Biden a lesson. Top quality trolling.
The actual irony is Biden's loyalty will have been for nothing as Israel has already started aligning itself with trump.

Zionists already calling Biden an antisemite for ceasefire lip service he's been giving the last week.:mjlol:

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
It will be the difference in swing states breh. Look at the polling
Somebody stated Michigan Muslims ain’t foolin with Biden already. Biden loses Michigan, Georgia, and Florida he might be done. Got to see if he will pick Texas back up. I doubt it will all the west coasters that have moved there the last four years.

It’s going to be a spooky November. Psyops already starting. Even here on the Coli.
:sas1:
If the powers decide to open registration before the election, they are in on it.
:sas2:

:mjlol: