Atlanta showing Donald Trump love

Spence

Superstar
Daps
I would’ve had Fk Donald Trump playing on my phone the entire time he was there and then follow up with My (former) President is Black :pachaha:

He went to soft ass Chikfila knowing they lean religious and love that abortion ban among other things he’s done for evangelicals :beli:

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
Low Quality Posting
:scust: at all the :mjpls: in here because some Chick-Fil-A employees didn't cuss out a former president when he came through. :hhh:
Democrats c00ns have gone too far to please their white liberal masters. :camby:

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Same nikkas celebrated Biden eating fried chicken with a black family 2 months ago:mjgrin:
I gotta find that thread now LMAO!
d2e.gif

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
:scust: at all the :mjpls: in here because some Chick-Fil-A employees didn't cuss out a former president when he came through. :hhh:
Democrats c00ns have gone too far to please their white liberal masters. :camby:

Imagine being this much of a bootlicking little bytch for white supremacists.

"Respect the former president!" fukk you and fukk him.

This ain't about being a Democrat, it's about having basic self-respect and integrity. fukk I look like shaking hands, kissing ass, giving "respect" to some racist a$$hole who probably just got done calling my community and all black countries "rat infested shytholes?" who called for "law and order" against black people and activists after George Floyd? Who sent out swat teams to fire at protests? Who still to this day says the central park 5 was guilty and deserving of death? Who left millions of people jobless and unemployed with his lies over covid but banked millions for himself while in office? Let's just get the fact that he is compulsive lieing criminal and a genuinely awful person out the way. Let's just forget that he is still actively on a white nationalist campaign for President. I wouldn't even be able to LIVE with myself or look at my family in the eyes if they knew I was such a coward. Clapping and cheering for a white supremacist icon because "hes a former President."

Maybe you're some c00n who likes to bow down and show "respect" to racist white folks and show them you can be agreeable to their politics, but what fukking reason, even beyond being a black man, does this idiot deserve ANY respect from me? I'm not that desperate for white validation.

You a country nicca ain't you? If he came to the Bronx he wouldnt even step out the car. Itd black folks, Puerto Ricans, Dominicans, Pakistani dudes, and even Chinese all lettin him know he was a pathetic President and to get the fukk out. Maybe where you at you suppose to "respect the President" like.a house c00n. We don't "respect" racists and white supremacists here in "liberal" NYC. We tell em get the hell out.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
I gotta find that thread now LMAO!
d2e.gif

Find it. So we can see the litany of people there calling it insulting pandering, compared to the litany of people here talking like this is the greatest outreach of black people ever and Democrats need to take notes.

It's crazy how hypocriticLly LOW yall set the bar for Donald Trump and then pretend like you're critical of "both sides" and motivated by black peoples interest.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Alright I got a question

Is this the chick fil a that's basically right next to the State farm arena? That's the area that shows when I punch in vine city

Or is it that neighborhood down the road from Mercedes Benz with the chick fil an and Atlanta wings spot?
It’s closer to the AUC, Vine City train station. It’s right where the old Wal Mart off MLK used to be