Atlanta showing Donald Trump love

Yzak

All Star
Bushed
Daps
:laff:

What i tell u all in the other thread

These the same nikkas that’s going to vote for trump cause he knows how to make money

Well Georgia is back Red in November
No, it's because Dems allow the Republicans to hang around every election and give them an easy out with immigration. People are poor and voted for Dems in 2020 thinking they would get assistance. But they aren't getting what they want but see millions and billions being given to illegals and sent overseas. Combine that with rising costs of living and you get people wanting something different for next election.

It's not a good look for Democrats.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
- White supremacists saying if we're in positions of power it was given to us via DEI
- Earning Elon Musk revenue by staying on his social media platform as he turns it into BlueChan
- White music executives training our young to sing about shooting each other
- Regularly calling each other slurs to "reclaim" the word, notably use the word more often when we're angry or hateful towards each other
- Black history erased from schools under the guise of "CRT"
- Engaging in wars against our own kind in Africa, who are not us by virtue of being lucky enough to not have been kidnapped and sold to white Americans
- Growing lax in an environment where our ancestors fought and died for their right to exist without discrimination and still haven't fully achieved it

- White supremacist autocrat winning our votes in a swing state for the price of a chick fil a milkshake

LQ6for.gif

Black folks are ignorant as fukk and fall so easy disinformation.

These abysmal failing schools have an impact on our civil outlook.

your talking point about Africa is bullshyt though.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Big time.

Dems cannot campaign well at all. They don’t understand optics whatsoever. I’m very confused because they’re supposed to be the party of the “youth”. Where are their young campaign workers/managers? What are they doing?

The reality is Joe Biden is just too damn old to galvanize the people. And Kamala Harris is unlikable.

if we had Maryland governor Wes Moore running with Biden 's exact record he would whip Trumps ass in an election.

We need a younger dude that looks and sounds the part to get people excited.

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
he dropped the ball on israel, losing the support of progressives, muslims and much of the youth vote. and, black people, seeing how little he followed through on the promises made to our community during his campaign, aren’t going to vote for him in large enough numbers to help him win swing states.

trump is a piece of shyt, but biden’s foundering campaign is the result of multiple unforced errors.

:yeshrug:

The borders wide open don't help either.

omnifax

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kalamazoo, MI #ADOS
Ya'll really think the average American give a fukk about that israel shyt like that? :dahell:

It's not about overall Americans concern for Israel or the popular vote, it's about the electoral votes and the thin margins Biden won with in 2020. Here in Michigan I think he won by 44,000 votes. There are more than 44,000 voting Arab Americans in Michigan and he's actively pissing them off with his support for Israel. Combine that with more black people being disgruntled with him and Democrats in general, and young voters mad about the Israel stuff he's got problems. The question is will this sentiment hold by the time we get to November? I think for Arab Americans yes unless he changes policy on Israel asap.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
dumb nikka's,c00ns and black downlows
should be destroyed.
them dumb down south nikkas
are wearing colonel sanders ties
on them uniforms and everything.
never understood how down south
nikkas were not the most militant.
:snoop:

UKVu0t8.gif

Cause they love white Jesus and white women too much

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M
Breh pulled up to the only Chik Fil A in the hood…Vine City’s the trap

I ain’t a Trump fan but gotta give him credit on this one
Alright I got a question

Is this the chick fil a that's basically right next to the State farm arena? That's the area that shows when I punch in vine city

Or is it that neighborhood down the road from Mercedes Benz with the chick fil a and Atlanta wings spot?

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
With some negros all you got to do is be white a pander a little
I would of went to varsities though.

no wonder dems do it :francis: