Atlanta Police Shoot DUI Suspect at Wendys. Cop Charged, Others Walk Off the Job

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Good. Let em walk off. Let them quit.

Its breathtaking just how many cops and their defenders dont seem to realize that the police should be de-escalating situations not showing up guns drawn, barking orders then getting agitated when they're not listened to.

How fukking bytchmade do you have to be to roll 2+ deep, kill a man, then claim you did so because you were scared for your life? Police departments are power plants for generating pure unrefined ho energy.

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
Shows you just how much they have that gang mentality and why they're proving BLMs point. Where are all the "good" cops that supposedly most departments have? I haven't heard a peep from them about how cops need to be held to a higher standard. :patrice::jbhmm:Oh that's right they back the blue no matter what.:martin::scust:

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There are too many police officers anyway. Good thing they quit. Now that is less money the police department needs in order to pay salaries. Therefore there is more money for schools and social programs.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Brehs, the video of dude getting kicked will seal the deal. That shyt is disgusting.

It may not be for all charges, or murder, but he's going to jail for awhile.
Murder is premeditated unless the jury can consider manslaughter then that's overcharging him. I hope I'm wrong but I still think he's gonna get off because of the fired taser. Like I said we've seen cops do worse and get off. He needs to go to prison for a long time. He was wrong and the message needs to be sent that even if you're a police officer you can't just do whatever and expect to be above the law.

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
Bring back the Panthers.
Privatize the police. Neighborhoods put up cash for community security.
Community policing about to make a comeback:blessed:

They're gonna start assassinating innocent citizens next and it will look like an uptick in crime as a function of the lack of police presence
Wouldn't put it past them.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good. Let em walk off. Let them quit.

Its breathtaking just how many cops and their defenders dont seem to realize that the police should be de-escalating situations not showing up guns drawn, barking orders then getting agitated when they're not listened to.

How fukking bytchmade do you have to be to roll 2+ deep, kill a man, then claim you did so because you were scared for your life? Police departments are power plants for generating pure unrefined ho energy.

These mfers are the worst. For all the complaints people have about government employees, and much of it is warranted, there is no class of employee more sensitive and self important than cops.

90% of cops go their entire career without ever firing a shot in anger, then collect fat pensions at 50-55 yrs old, only to turn around and work security side jobs for even bigger money.