Atlanta Police Shoot DUI Suspect at Wendys. Cop Charged, Others Walk Off the Job

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I'm surprised to see you all suggesting that black men and women go after those jobs. I've seen several times stated here that black cops are THE WORST cops. Worse than racist whites even. Are you all reconsidering that stance now? I hope so. They can be quite bad, but nowhere near their white counterparts. If for no other reason they can't get away with as much.

Nah, the chances for more empathy are significantly higher when they look like you. One of the biggest reasons why cac cops take it so easy on their own when arresting them.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Just shows that these are the same
bytch ass crackas and nerdy nikkas
that never got respect in middle/high school.
cant get praise for terrorizing black people
so youre in your feelings......EAT A dikk!
JVBa1DV.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
walking off the job is only the first act.

They're gonna start assassinating innocent citizens next and it will look like an uptick in crime as a function of the lack of police presence.

:francis:
Wouldnt be shocked. Police departments attract gutless bytchmade "men" who are desperate to prove themselves by harming other people. How much of a coward you have to be to shoot a man when hes running away and has nothing on him?

How much of a coward you have to be to need at least two other people to hold down someone who isnt resisting?

How much of a scared p*ssy you got to be to shoot a man in front of his family while hes listening to your orders and then you dont even have the balls to take responsibility for your actions ? :scusthov:

Policing in the future will have to look like a multidisciplinary team coming in de escalating the situation and offering assistance rather than some power tripping lunatics who think they're invincible coming in to try and end a life.