Atlanta Police Shoot DUI Suspect at Wendys. Cop Charged, Others Walk Off the Job

El Poyo Loco

Akrassikauda = Black Scorpion
Daps
Reppin
The 5 Boroughs
I’ll say this much you walk off and your shift hits you should be fired...

Reagan did it to the FAA Atlanta needs to take notes and pass a law like NYC did making it illegal for emergency city employees to walk off the job. Coming up in a few weeks its 15 years since the NY transit strike and Local 100 boss Roger Toussaint was jailed and the union fined $3 million/$1 million per day.

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
These cops take no accountability for nothing. They stay behind that damn blue wall of silence. If there is good cops where are they at to call out the bullshyt. All I see is the majority of cops stand in solidarity with these bad cops. And they wonder why public opinion of them is at an all time low. fukk them.

Listen

Tell me moar
Daps
Reppin
A few Floors Down from the Daily Grind
I know a handful of cops I went to school with, totally normal dudes. My cousins married to one too.

Then I know a few cops who were fukking meat heats by 4th grade longing for the day they could wear a uniform and lord over people.

Why the first ones let the second ones get away with all this bullshyt and decide to fall with em is beyond me.

Good riddance.

3rd Ward Swangin

Superstar
Daps
lol atlanta havin a police force full off sassy men..

nothin 2 see right here keep it movin
tenor.gif
Actual real life, Atlanta wild than a bytch.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Hmmm, well finally cops are quitting. Not because they can no longer stand the corrupt system but because people are daring to even challenge the corrupt system.

That PR campaign is over I see. You had a Lt. in NY apologize to his fellow officers for KNEELING WITH PROTESTERS. Said that one action erased 31 years of being a "good cop." Said he'd forever be humiliated by it and ashamed of it. The WORST mistake he's ever made.

He's ashamed of showing humanity. And it wasn't even genuine. They're a different breed of demon.