Atlanta Police Shoot DUI Suspect at Wendys. Cop Charged, Others Walk Off the Job

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The police were called because the brother fell asleep in his car at the Wendy's drive Thru. What should have been a simple knock on the window and a cup of water to an obviously tired man (and would have been if he was any other race but a black man) is now a murder.

They were not even called to respond to a crime and still managed to murder an unarmed black man.
:gucci:

and this is why the police need to be disbanded.

A brother who could have worked a double, been out all night partying, or just stressed from all of the Covid-19 related shyt fell asleep in his car while waiting to get some Wendy's

And the police came and killed him for it.

He got killed for being black and falling asleep in his own car. All of you "we need more information" guys are fukking weak.
None of this was in the original content. This just came out.

vino

Superstar
Daps
Whoever called the cops on the brother needs to have a hefty fine 100k. People need to stop calling emergency line for people doing little shyt like this. 911 is not supposed to be used for non-emergency, there’s a non-emergency line. I wouldn’t use either one for this but there’s a non emergency line. Just let dude sleep and go about his day.The cops need to be prosecuted but they won’t. This man lost his life because people quick to call cops for no reason. The cops turning in to straight mercenaries at this point.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I see a whole lotta closeted c00ns, white folks and scary nikkas in here... I don't give a fukk what dude did prior to, once he is running away you should not shoot him in the back. Period. No discussions.

Any of you nikkas on here co-signing this kind of talk on this situation, just go buy a thong and submit to white daddy. You don't get to murder someone because they fought back and won. You don't get to shoot someone because they ran away. Their job is to protect citizens, how is shooting him in that situation protecting him or anyone nearby? In fact, they discharged a firearm on an unarmed man at a restaurant, that's dangerous in itself. fukk these cops, Keisha better have the same vitriol for these cacs that she did for the protesters.
I don’t give a fukk if he gave the cop a Mike Tyson uppercut, that shouldn’t have resulted in him dying, that’s p*ssy shyt from the police.

Make this make sense to me.

I've been raised that fighting cops was always going to get you killed. And its hard for me to justify it when I know cops freak out when they're in fights thinking the absolute worst is about to happen so they react by trying to shoot.

I don't know how to fix this.

either I'm just jaded and defeated over the years, but you can't show me where its ever been tolerated to fight back against cops.

I've always seen that as a death sentence.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I'm almost sure he was shot in the back, he had a sizeable head start on those cops and I imagine after the tussle they were too tired to chase. A taser isn't a lethal weapon and I don't think he was a threat to the public anyway, no reason to shoot him in the back. Shooting/killing is unjustified IMO.
yeah, but he got shot before he ran off too.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Whoever called the cops on the brother needs to have a hefty fine 100k. People need to stop calling emergency line for people doing little shyt like this. 911 is not supposed to be used for non-emergency, there’s a non-emergency line. I wouldn’t use either one for this but there’s a non emergency line. Just let dude sleep and go about his day.The cops need to be prosecuted but they won’t. This man lost his life because people quick to call cops for no reason. The cops turning in to straight mercenaries at this point.
He was drunk asleep in a drive thru. I guess they tried to get him out and he fought back.

:snoop:

BOXINGGEMS

@MansaRhea On Instagram and Twitter
Daps
Reppin
MIA to ATL
I'm not cosigning anything. But I know you can't expect these white cops to show restraint when it comes to you if you're black. No black man with proper understanding of his surrounding in his right mind is going to fight and struggle with the police. Unless you're ready to possibly get killed. It's as simple as that

Maybe in your world you see it different. But I'm a realist. And chill with that c00n shyt. Nothing I said is denigrating or disrespectful to my people.

Bruh I understand where you coming from 100% but that's not a discussion that we as black ppl need to have online or social media. If we are in private with our people speaking on what tactics will help us or hurt us while dealing with these race soldiers then your point is taken into account and considered.

However, while we are publicly speaking online we should not be giving these WS a cop-out or saying anything they can take and say "see even they agree he was resisting and should have expected it". It's inappropriate imo to have that convo in front of them from a strategy standpoint. I understand you may disagree but it does no good giving them ammo to act as though this was justified. Don't give them that bruh. Make them have to defend themselves.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Make this make sense to me.

I've been raised that fighting cops was always going to get you killed. And its hard for me to justify it when I know cops freak out when they're in fights thinking the absolute worst is about to happen so they react by trying to shoot.

I don't know how to fix this.

either I'm just jaded and defeated over the years, but you can't show me where its ever been tolerated to fight back against cops.

I've always seen that as a death sentence.
I guess you forgot about the white man swinging the chainsaw.

:beli:

The utter disrespect they have for these punks.
While my muthafukkin ass gotta put my head down.
Hands on the wheel.
Be PROPER and shyt.

Cmin man.

:camby:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
700,000 cops in the United States.Being trained by

Israeli forces since 2011.They got some shyt planned

for that azz.Scatter in the ex military/PTSD inflicted

bacon....Yeah...Move wise out here

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
That nikka signed his death certificate soon when he started to fight back especially with white cops

black cops I know from experience will go toe to toe with you

What were his options? He didn't do anything and got apprehended by the race soldiers. At this point, any interaction w/ a suspected race soldier is a possible death sentence, he was trying to defend himself. :manny: