Atlanta Police Shoot DUI Suspect at Wendys. Cop Charged, Others Walk Off the Job

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I guess you forgot about the white man swinging the chainsaw.

:beli:

The utter disrespect they have for these punks.
While my muthafukkin ass gotta put my head down.
Hands on the wheel.
Be PROPER and shyt.

Cmin man.

:camby:
He wasn't swinging it at cops.

Are you stupid? He was just swinging that dumb shyt at civilians.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
If you're a black man living in America, you should already have a proper understanding of the social dynamics that exist out here for you. We're not white. They're not going to treat you the same, so when you get into these struggles and go for the weapons you're basically committing suicide.

As a black man you have to navigate American society with a greater deal of comprehension & understanding than any other race.

FOH you either die on your knees or die fighting.
I'm not telling what to do, but if someone is harming me or my family, I have a God given right to defend myself or them :hubie:

BOXINGGEMS

@MansaRhea On Instagram and Twitter
Daps
Reppin
MIA to ATL
Make this make sense to me.

I've been raised that fighting cops was always going to get you killed. And its hard for me to justify it when I know cops freak out when they're in fights thinking the absolute worst is about to happen so they react by trying to shoot.

I don't know how to fix this.

either I'm just jaded and defeated over the years, but you can't show me where its ever been tolerated to fight back against cops.

I've always seen that as a death sentence.

Yes bruh YOU have been raised to learned that, but not white folks. They do way worse and are able to live thru it. That is not a system of justice and stop accepting that as a reality that we have to live in. When nikkas start saying fukk that (like we are now), it is not the right time to reinforce that belief especially while they are watching. Make them have to defend why a white man can do all this and live versus what just happened...

vino

Superstar
Daps
He was drunk asleep in a drive thru. I guess they tried to get him out and he fought back.

:snoop:

You don’t need cops to handle that. People act like they lost how to communicate with each other. Dialing 911 has to stop being people default reaction to trivial shyt like this. He probably would’ve responded much better if one of us walked up and talked to him.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The Atlanta DA is fighting for his life to keep his job in November and recently placed second in the primary. These cops will be arrested and charged on that fact alone. I didn't vote for his ass last Tuesday that's for sure.

What were his options? He didn't do anything and got apprehended by the race soldiers. At this point, any interaction w/ a suspected race soldier is a possible death sentence, he was trying to defend himself. :manny:
I'm not cosigning anything. But I know you can't expect these white cops to show restraint when it comes to you if you're black. No black man with proper understanding of his surrounding in his right mind is going to fight and struggle with the police. Unless you're ready to possibly get killed. It's as simple as that

Maybe in your world you see it different. But I'm a realist. And chill with that c00n shyt. Nothing I said is denigrating or disrespectful to my people.
Bruh I understand where you coming from 100% but that's not a discussion that we as black ppl need to have online or social media. If we are in private with our people speaking on what tactics will help us or hurt us while dealing with these race soldiers then your point is taken into account and considered.

However, while we are publicly speaking online we should not be giving these WS a cop-out or saying anything they can take and say "see even they agree he was resisting and should have expected it". It's inappropriate imo to have that convo in front of them from a strategy standpoint. I understand you may disagree but it does no good giving them ammo to act as though this was justified. Don't give them that bruh. Make them have to defend themselves.

What were his options? He didn't do anything and got apprehended by the race soldiers. At this point, any interaction w/ a suspected race soldier is a possible death sentence, he was trying to defend himself. :manny:
Tell me if I'm wrong about this:

He swings at a cop at 0:18

Looks like he takes the taser at 0:20

Cops shoot back at 0:21

You can see him running with the taser at 0:22

Cops chasing him with their taser at 0:25

More shots out of view at 0:28

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You don’t need cops to handle that. People act like they lost how to communicate with each other. Dialing 911 has to stop being people default reaction to trivial shyt like this. He probably would’ve responded much better if one of us walked up and talked to him.
well cops got called, didn't they?

can't put that back in the jar :snoop:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The police were called because the brother fell asleep in his car at the Wendy's drive Thru. What should have been a simple knock on the window and a cup of water to an obviously tired man (and would have been if he was any other race but a black man) is now a murder.
Facts. :snoop:

I remember reading a story that came out a while back about this same situation happening in a drive thru except when the police knocked on the window and when the dude woke up and moved the police got “scared” and shot him up. :snoop:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Is he ALIVE???
show me where the guy wielding the chain saw was approached by the cops.

all we have is hs provocation. we don't know what happened when cops pulled up.

shut me up, bruh. show me.

why are you arguing this dumb point?

we're talking about A, ad you want to talk about B.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Or I could be in atlanta right now why you pressed about where I'm going?
bytch babble. Asking a question of your bytch ass isn't pressed stupid nikka. Well if you're in Atlanta you can show the work you're doing then and it better not be no just some fukking protest march since its no justice no peace. Oh yeah returned that neg p*ssy

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Tell me if I'm wrong about this:

He swings at a cop at 0:18

Looks like he takes the taser at 0:20

Cops shoot back at 0:21

You can see him running with the taser at 0:22

Cops chasing him with their taser at 0:25

More shots out of view at 0:28

Another video from the scene had a guy narrating(I believe he was white), saying that the man was minding his own business yet got harassed and soon executed by the race soldiers. That man had two options, either just lay up which may still result in death, or he try to defend himself.
I'm not going to chastise a man who clearly feared for his life and did everything he could to protect himself. Anyone who is saying "he was fighting police :damn:" is either a c00n or a white supremacist.

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
FOH you either die on your knees or die fighting.
I'm not telling what to do, but if someone is harming me or my family, I have a God given right to defend myself or them :hubie:

Spare me the pseudo internet revolutionary talk. Your average traffic stops out here aren't these dramatic life-and-death struggles. Just stop.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Another video from the scene had a guy narrating(I believe he was white), saying that the man was minding his own business yet got harassed and soon executed by the race soldiers. That man had two options, either just lay up which may still result in death, or he try to defend himself.
I'm not going to chastise a man who clearly feared for his life and did everything he could to protect himself. Anyone who is saying "he was fighting police :damn:" is either a c00n or a white supremacist.
This isn't true.

His option was to just lay up and get arrested.

That video was after the guy got shot.

The video I posted is the only one we have of the shooting until the Wendy's releases any footage they might have.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
show me where the guy wielding the chain saw was approached by the cops.

all we have is hs provocation. we don't know what happened when cops pulled up.

shut me up, bruh. show me.

why are you arguing this dumb point?

we're talking about A, ad you want to talk about B.
What the fukk does this even mean WOAT?
In the broad
Scheme
Of
Things.
These reptiles have a better chance of surviving cop encounters than my muthafukkin ass.

Can YOU RELATE MUTHAfukkA?!?!

:what:

The fukk ismwrong with some of you?
:scust:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
What the fukk does this even mean WOAT?
In the broad
Scheme
Of
Things.
These reptiles have a better chance of surviving cop encounters than my muthafukkin ass.

Can YOU RELATE MUTHAfukkA?!?!

:what:

The fukk ismwrong with some of you?
:scust:
What is your argument?

That dude with the chainsaw was threatening random civilians. I don't know what happened when cops pulled up.

I'm asking you to show me.

I HOPE they hoped out and dropped him.

Are you happy now?